Im gunna get such a slatting from you guys! :D

Currently reading:
Im gunna get such a slatting from you guys! :D

MATT 68 said:
Not tryin to be funny or anything matt, but W.T.F. have you bought that for? are you gonna rob the argos warehouse or what?:confused:

He is a keen kayaker. It will carry all his equipment with ease compared to the punto he currently has. A nice choice, especially for 600! Whoever suggested earlier a The pics were of a rover 75 estate was way off the mark. 600 quid for the purchase price was a good indication it wasnt one of those :p :D

fixitagaintomorrow said:
What colour is the sun on your planet?

I wonder if it still have the torpedos in the headlights :chin: :D

Attachments

• copy of mercedes2.JPG
    copy of mercedes2.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 23
pinin__prestatyn said:
Serin, you wear a bowler :worship:

that's just how I imagined you, in my dreams :cool:

why yes old bean :p

dapper.jpg

wouldn't be seen without it :D

..........and you've imagined me in your dreams :chin: not sure if i should be flattered, or scared :eek:

Thanks for the comments guys. :D. It drives like a dream, to dreamy if you ask me. But ye....its my new kayak mobile for now...i dont think it will remain here forever...its very big though.

One thing none of your fiat cars have is a kewl remote with a rubber flicky thing...a daewoo first. Dont worry your not missing much.
ff.jpg

The only thing wrong with the car was that the remote didnt work (which is now fixed due to loose connection).

Come on guys was i that bad to buy a station wagon car for £600 (which is below book price i believe)? I even have Daewoo Support....daewoo support...

Matt

fiatpuntosx said:
ROLFLMAO! :D

Why did they fit alarms to Daewoo's anyway, why would someone want a Nubira (other than to potter to the healthcare centre)?

Matt

Its not an alarm. Youre one of the lucky ones!Its the bleeper off their top of the range microwave, aparrently they had a few left over so fitted em on some nubiras so they could say it was a ltd edition!(y)

why would anyone want a nubira?

because there are very few rust less vaux astra's or belmonts knocking about for chav's to play around in so they got one of them instead;)

for £600 you could have bought one of the mintest volvo 740turbo's around!!!

thats what I use my volvo for, cartingthe kayak club around in (got 7seats), and they pay for fuel and contribute on insurance etc etc. so the fact that when I finish this little turbo project off its going to be 300-350bhp doesn't really bother me, their paying!:devil:

Back