Seicento I'm back with a seicento this time

Currently reading:
Seicento I'm back with a seicento this time

sportyjay

(y):slayer:
HELLO EVERYBODY
JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST SEICENTO SPORTING
AFTER PLAYING WITH PUNTO'S I THOUGHT GIVE THE LITTLE SEICENTO A GO.
BARGAIN,BROOM YELLOW T PLATE MOT FAILURE.
NOW ON THE ROAD FOR £120 INCLUDING CAR.
MY LIST TODO.
ABARTH ALLOYS
60MM DROP
ABARTH SKIRTS
EXHAUST

ALREADY DONE
K & N WITH COLD FEED
HID LIGHTS
TIDY UP PAINT

SO WATCH THIS SPACE
PS ANY FELLOW OWNERS IN CORNWALL?

Last edited:
so far,got skirts to go on,15 inch alloys with toyo proxes:slayer:
larger throttle body,remap,rocker cover sprayed in italian flag colours.front and rear light masks.front black and rears being sprayed broom yello.will upload pics as soon as i get chance.anybody got a spare cherry bomb exhaust?.:bang:

cheers mate.i am down in camborne.would be good to get a few peeps together and have a cornwall/devon meet

sounds cool if your up this way any time give me a shout hears my face book name edybear wright im skint at the moe but when i get up sum moneys it would be good to set up a meet you said you changed your alloys have you got the old wones

i swapped the alloys,but i always get offered them.i got some wiper/indicator light column controls of a cinq.as new.can have em if you want freebies and all that

your clearly struggling with adding the pictures, I assume you were trying to post the pics in your gallery... these ones?
fiat_etc_023.JPG

fiat_etc_024.JPG

fiat_etc_025.JPG

fiat_etc_026.JPG
yep,those are the pictures,cheers for that.shes my little pocket rocket

i know what you mean (y),the bumper needs sorting.the wheels,i am in 2 minds about.i am after a set of 14 inch fiat alloys to go on.i missed a set of slotmags off a 131 for £20.00 :bang:.oh well maybe soon

Back