Ice Cream Sandwich on HTC Desire

Currently reading:
Ice Cream Sandwich on HTC Desire

Devious

Multipla Mac Daddy Jon
Has anyone done this yet?

I'm toying with the idea of Rooting my HTC and shocking the ICS Firmware to it.
Has anyone done a firmware upgrade on a Droid that wasn't "official release"?

Ta

Thats wierd, was just about to start a thread about this!
Ive got a desire HD and ive been toying with rooting it for ages now but never got round to buying a new USB cable. Might have a go at it this afternoon :)

Anyone know where I can get a Micro usb sync cable from?

Tom

I've got ICS on my Desire HD, all the ROMS I have tried for it aren't hugely stable, stable enough for day to day use but most of them have occasional lag, although I find that with almost every custom ROM I have tried on my phone for the past 2 years.... The most stable I have found is MIUI but then your phone has to look like an iPhone....

I gave up on the ics rom it was laggy and buggy after running a few days. Back to 2.3.7 and faster than it's ever been. Got 67 fps in Neocore which ain't too bad for a phone with a 600mhz cpu. :)

Mines running at 1.8Ghz :D Still laggy as, just don't think ICS is designed for anything old, until proper kernel are released from manufacturers new ROMs are always buggy.

Mines running at 1.8Ghz :D Still laggy as, just don't think ICS is designed for anything old, until proper kernel are released from manufacturers new ROMs are always buggy.

1.8ghz from a desire HD? Overclocking?

My contracts up in september so Im gonna invest in something with some serious power. Suspected the Iphone5 is gonna be running quad core at about 2ghz. But its an iphone.

Tom

Back