Technical IAW ECU Live Mapping & Tech Info

Currently reading:
Technical IAW ECU Live Mapping & Tech Info

Good Morning. I have a problem with IAW Ecu of my wife's car (Punto Sporting 16v 1998).
I have a GPA, but i dont want to play with brand new, turbocharged and expensive car. So i want tune her car
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have read the infos about the IAW but i dont know what can i do for "read" the map addresses for my 18FD.

I can't find REV limiter address and WOT inj address.
I see the 16 x 24 and 18 x 24 maps, but i can't find the other maps.

Can you help me please?
redface.gif

Thanks
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sorry mate, I will not be helping out every single person to find the maps. The information here is mostly to get you started, if you are motivated enough, and work on your own. Besides, you live in Italy, there should be plenty of information and help available on forums in your language (y) (but perhaps I am wrong).

Hi woj. The information here is mostly to get me started, that's real.
I dont 'understood how can i do for keep the address that i need :eek:
For 16F, in this 3d and others, everithing is clearly available.
But when i open the file of my 18FD i see the maps that i told you (16 x 24 and 18 x 24), but i dont see the 1 x 16 WOT map, for example. I'm searching using other IAW's file for to find some point comparable, but i can't. :eek:

Thank you for all informations that you show in this 3d. :)
Regards

In 18FD WOT fuel map is not 16x1, it is 24x3. Also, there are no 18x24 maps there, whatever your software is showing you it is most likely 16x24 plus some fragment of another map. That much I can tell you.

Thank you very much. :)
ECM Titanium show a ignition map 18 x 24 :)
I'll work hard for to find all that i need. (y)

Last edited:
I have find WOT :)
Thank you very very very much. (y)
WOT IGNITION is also 3 x 24 ?? :)

Last edited:
Believe it or not, IAW 18FD does not have WOT ignition, contrary to what even Fiat engineers believe in their docs.

I think claudio77 used ECM, not so easy to find because it is a commerical product. It should know about the basic maps in the 18FD program, but I am not sure how many. I never tried it, so I wouldn't really know.

As for me, my "scanning program" is mostly my head (y)

I would recommend you to have a look at this site of Quantum Tuning Ltd for detail information on ECU mapping and further information for the particular vehicle.

IAW2 worked fine on th e18FD once i turned off auto detect :) cheers guys

random coil pack 2 short issue now resolved and EVAP error..... not wired up lol

Please try reporting the issue to the author of the program, he is registered here too, TzOk IIRC, he will probably ask you for the ISO code that your ECU reports.

Back