i think i am losing it....

Currently reading:
i think i am losing it....

I am sure my bravo hates me now that i have another car, but it looks so sad on the drive :( i havent driven it for over two weeks and i am sure it gives me the evils now when i walk passed it to get in the coop.

The thing is i am not ready to get rid of it - everyone at home is mithering me to sell it but I just cant do it, i cant get rid but i cant keep it due to money. I have never been like this with a car before - after all its just a car...

so i reckon i am losing it big time

yeah it was - i had a Mreg punto and didnt like it coz it kept going wrong, then my blcky blue bravo i didnt have that long due to a icey rd and a pug 406 :mad:

so bought this one - and i spent time and money getting it looking as good as it does now and i havent had any mechanical problems with it like i did with the punto - never has it let me down.

i just dont wanna sell it *sob*

told u sammi. there got minds i tell u. i bet when u go to start it it will be upset and wont want to start right up it will roller over a few times first..... think mine got uber jelous when i borrowed the works car for a few days. had to sit in the fiat and explain my actions before it would start. touch wood she seems fine now.

lol!

the yellow one seems to give me sad looks when i walk past it, tis eeerie lol like those paintings with eyes that seem to move :p swear 1 morning i'll wake up and the red 'un will have a great yellow scrape down the side of it lol

Sammi, I will make you the following offer:

As I live so close by, "lend" me your car indefinitely and pay my insurance, in return I will look after it nicely for you and you can come and visit whenever you want.

What do you think?! :p

Well I'm sorry but you deserve it Sammi, lol. A perfectly gorgeous car that never got its opportunity to become part of BOO and then you leave her. All alone with nothing. She wants to be driven!!!! And you're rubbing her face in it by going out with her big brother right under her nose. You evil cow ya! Rofl

But from doing that you get the satisfaction of helping the poorer in society!

:p

Well, I have to say I am surprised you didn't go for it!

No jealousy between my two yet...although I'm still sure the Panda's nicking the Stilos petrol...Sammi it's emotional but think of it like Donald Trump would, the Bravo's bad for your finances!!

Last edited:
i know swop with me
i have a seicento psorting called steve. trust me he wont mind sitting in ur drive, it gets upset having kids jumping on its seats so could be a holiday for mine and a good home for urs????

Sammi,
Having seen lots of cherished, (and by the time I got them that was usually official), motors come and go all I can say is that its a wrench watching them drive away, (although in my case they usually got a lift to a scrappy, but I digress).

Where was I? Once your baby has been rehoused with another loving owner you will be surprised how quickly the new love of your life will fill up your heart, leaving the Bravo as a happy and cherished memory. :D

There I'm feeling better already. :D(y)

Get rid of the Bravo straightaway!

I think this is why your coop has developed an oil leak.
If a coupe senses you have feelings for anything other than itself, It tends to throw a hissy fit. You see coupe's look nice but they are a bit shallow in thinking that the world revolves around them, and they crave constant attention.
Having another car close to the coop you have feelings for.. well it doesn't bear thinking about....

:p

i have my old black panda still........ but thats cause i need 2 nick bits off it. but apart from that shes goin 2 the scrappers, i get £30 for her:p. when i look at it i just think...what i pile of sh*t, but i really missed my marbella when i 1st got rid, that was a very fun car to drive a go car with an 850engine. didnt handle,rattled badly and when rev'ed sounded like shes was about to blow up but that was all the fun of it. i think people should sell there old car to mod the new car.

You're all mad, a car is an inanimate object and contray to popular believe, doesn't infact has feelings :p

Back