General i now have uno turbo no4

Currently reading:
General i now have uno turbo no4

waynegts

i have just brought another uno, had 3 in the past but miss them, one was prob fastest in the country at the time. prob picking it up tomorro not seen it yet

bugger it its not like it matters if it needs welding or the engine is naffed, soon to be ripping up the streets near you

Biz said:
Nice choice mate

Where abouts are you?

he live near me matey :) did my seam welding for me!

the old uno turbos went, but it was worth it as this is waynes car now lol

17042006_004_.jpg

Dunc

the manifold aint cracked, took it to bits today, it only hadone bolt holding the turbo on, rear turrets need welding floor seems ok but not had proper look.
got all mots from 2 year old, turbo techniks turbo but standard one, engine unmodified except exhaust. ill keep everyone posted on progress

Sounds better than the 2 i bought, both white (H) and (j) for £500, i originaly was going for his and hers but the h was dead, im a panel beater painter and could'nt save her, very terminal corrosion, and i'm brave, but she lives in the loft keeping RLR alive infact i'm currently running the H reg engine and box, and the original engine 56k and box is wrapped in a quilt, for the future, hope you'l be around for a long time Ant!

Attachments

• Ants photos 2 042.jpg
    Ants photos 2 042.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 16
will be mate, im a welder so will be able to keep this on the road, looking for another one for the missis either engine swap into her uno or whole car.

nice one wayne - dunno if you remember...i bought that volvo 440 intercooler and front bumper off you ages ago :D

i sold the uno and went the same (jap) way as you - got an rx7 fd3s now

j

Last edited:
really???? u should ahad it, even if the rust was feckin aweful on it! the engine managment it was running was ace!! just needed setting up after the guy who had it after me played with it and i couldnt get back to him to get it right again

it was running like a steam train when i sold it!! tad rich, but thats the way (uh huh, uh huh!) i like it! (not enough to bore wash tho, before anyone says anything!)

im fine dude. might have to keep that piping as i might do a 1st with my mini, hmmm....not to give the game away too much :D

i know but when i went to look at it it was for my girlfriend, the turbo was naffed and so was the box, and rotten, wish i had it now tho, nevermind

the gearbox and turbo were shot??? shiiiiiiiiiit i only put them both on a few months before i sold it! :bang:

Back