05072008589.jpg

I know it's not a Fiat but I think you'll like it

Introduction

We got this alfa 166 3.2v6 24v lusso 6 speed a while back through salvage.. (been through a large puddle, sucked in water and broke a con rod)
55 plate. 26000 Miles. Basically the GTA engine but i think its 240bhp and the GTA is 250.

Anyway after a lot of hard work taking the engine out and repairing it etc it's now back on the road...dad took me out in it before and buggar me its awesome!

Goes like stink and looks gorgeous!

Thats basically the gist of it...just thought you lot might like to have a gander :)

Theres the odd pic of our old Gt Junior and 156 2.5 v6 on there too :)

Well im not going to **** on your bomfire, saying you can get a 166 for nowt.
I will just say well done and it looks the dogs doofers.

Hopefully twinspark :yum:. One of them race slagged is enough to make any petrol head cum in a 2mile radius :devil: :slayer:.

Nahh..The old 2000 twincam. Lots of people put twinsparks in but that just makes it a retro car and we want it keeping somewhat original. Should be good for 180ish bhp. C&B cams, ported head, bigger valves, venolia pistons, dellorto 45s etc etc.. The old GT1300 - 2000 are pretty much the same to look at just with larger capacity except i think the 1750 and 2000 have slightly larger camcover bolts or something if i remeber rightly. Wolf in sheeps clothing ;)

Last edited:
Back