I hate to say this but...

Currently reading:
I hate to say this but...

paulmacs said:
It probably wont to be honest but it does look fantastic...

Looks much better than a Stilo I think.

Well, it's got the power to match up the looks... 240bhp! :eek: I wouldn't get rid of the Stilo for that though, I'd trade in my other Astra. ;)

Keep up :p The astra, right?

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying TG is always right, just I thought the astra was labelled as poor.

The Negotiator said:
Keep up :p The astra, right?

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying TG is always right, just I thought the astra was labelled as poor.

I've read a couple of magazines where they put the Astra against the new Golf GTI, Megane 225 etc and they all said the Astra is a better car to drive. But they also said the Golf is easier to live with. Much the same as a Scooby and an Evo. One is more capable at driving, the other is more suited to "everyday" driving. It all depends on what you look for in a car. I prefer cars to be driven rather than the car driving you.

The only negative thing I can remember about Top Gear with the Astra is that it suffers from torque steer but you're bound to get that with all that power just going through the front wheels.

Nope TG said it doesn't handdle which is all Poo tbh

I hate them but can't deny they are an unbelievable car!

I got out handled by one in My Oh-no which has a great Suspension set up... (prob driver then :eek: )

Basically unless you track it and are a amazingly talented driver you wont reach the cars limits...

This is what someone I know who works for total vauxhall mag told me although he does know his stuff...

Back