General How would you feel if this was you?

Currently reading:
General How would you feel if this was you?

Sort of felt sorry for him. But if he only worked part time, and owned a £220000 house, he should have had enough time and money for some stuff to have moved and been used.

Can't fault him for owning a cinq though. Looked quite good from a distance.
Next door are probably pissed off that it's not a new car. I bet they wouldn't moan if it was a Ferrari.

his wife is a dentist.

still if the property is his, it should be up to him what is parked or stored on the property.

The neighbours sound like they're making out that its a scrapyard! The front garden looks remarkably well kept, the Cento just looks as though it's been parked, a second car almost. It's hardly an eyesore.

In my opinion, it's none of the neighbours business what's in his garden, so long as it's safe and legal. It's untidy yes, but it's not overgrown with dustbins and crap everywhere now is it? We've all had building stuff in our garden at some point or another, come on.

Tell you what, send some of those neighbours to my area, they'd have a bloody heart attack.

I am glad I don't live there...

Attachments

• IMG_20141226_115627.jpg
    IMG_20141226_115627.jpg
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 59
Don't believe everything you read in the daily fail, there will be a lot more to this behind the scenes than is made out.

that true mate, but it does seem we will soon be told what we can and cant do in our lives by the government through silly laws.

whatever happened to freedom

This is crazy. I don't know why the bacl yard would be any concern to anyone, as far as i know ( at least in Romania) you aren't allowed to have windows to neighbor's yard, where is the privacy ?!, that picture seems to be taken from somebody's window.

Truth be told ... it's not the tidiest yard, but crap like that piles up really fast. and it does seem that the guy made an effort to cover things up.

I live about 10 miles away from Driffield where this guy lives, it's a very 64plate Chelsea tractor kind of place round there, most people seem to think scrappage scheme survivors like cinq's are eyesores. It's a shame really.

Back