Technical How to Find and Change the Pollen Filter

Currently reading:
Technical How to Find and Change the Pollen Filter

FiatFleetFamily

Established member
This might be a daft question, but i need to change my pollen filter. Found the part number on Eper ( 46844822 ). Is it located internally or externally?? Is it a DIY job, or is it a Garage job?? :confused: :confused:

DIY Job.
Front LHS/NS of car below windscreen on the lower windscreen scuttle is a removeable panel (RHS/NS if viwed from front).

On this panel you will find some slotted head plastic screws/rivets. Untwist/remove these and remove panel for direct access to pollen filter.

Total time to change less than 10 minutes. When you know what you are doing then 2 to 5 minutes.

Nick /////

Nick

Thankyou.

Changed it in 5 Mins, cannot believe I clogged the old one was. I thought when my car is serviced it had all the filters done, hence 2 visits to dealer in past 2 years. Unless of course the pollen filter is an option on the service. The filter that I took out was a Valeo and was made March 2005. Suspect its been in there since build, as it was heavy compared to the new OEM filter I have just fitted.:)

Pollen Fitler IS an annual service item. I bet you paid for it but it was never done. Happened to me on my Croma (plus some other issues) but sadly for the dealer muggins here has 36 years Fiat servicing experience as a private individual who cares about who *ucks with his cars etc.

Nick /////

Back