Technical Gearbox and steering problem

Currently reading:
Technical Gearbox and steering problem

Soufianejoe

Hello! I have a Fiat Croma 2011 automatic, very happy with it, but I have 2 problems. First, the car always pulls to the right no matter what. I did align the tires twice, and after 2 weeks, it got back to pulling to the right. The second problem is the gearbox. If I'm stuck behind someone going 85km/h to 95km/h, it keeps changing from 4 gear to 5 gear, but at some point it loses acceleration, and I have to park it and start all over again. Also, I can't switch to manual after 3 gear; it switches to automatic by itself.
Also the car beeps when i turn it off with P flashing on dashboard although gear is on P, any help

Last edited:
Hello! I have a Fiat Croma 2011 automatic, very happy with it, but I have 2 problems. First, the car always pulls to the right no matter what. I did align the tires twice, and after 2 weeks, it got back to pulling to the right. The second problem is the gearbox. If I'm stuck behind someone going 85km/h to 95km/h, it keeps changing from 4 gear to 5 gear, but at some point it loses acceleration, and I have to park it and start all over again. Also, I can't switch to manual after 3 gear; it switches to automatic by itself.
Also the car beeps when i turn it off with P flashing on dashboard although gear is on P, any help
Just guessing but if electronic steering it may need calibration using MES diagnostics or similar.
Same diagnostics may show any error codes relating to throttle pedal etc. or auto box codes.:)

Just guessing but if electronic steering it may need calibration using MES diagnostics or similar.
Same diagnostics may show any error codes relating to throttle pedal etc. or auto box codes.:)
Thank you for the reply, yes electronic steering and i have MES but how im gonna do that, i have error of break pedal responsible for the light i did change and fix that it was causing problem related to cruise control but now its fixed, how im gonna calibrate using MES? Little infos on google, and for the gearbox u think is a sensor?

Thank you for the reply, yes electronic steering and i have MES but how im gonna do that, i have error of break pedal responsible for the light i did change and fix that it was causing problem related to cruise control but now its fixed, how im gonna calibrate using MES? Little infos on google, and for the gearbox u think is a sensor?
I don't have much further information as only used friends Snap On diagnostic tool for other "proxi alignment " issues on daughters Punto Evo.
However the MES section on this Forum will be able to help I am sure.:)

Back