Technical How to display consumption

Currently reading:
Technical How to display consumption

Can you display mpg on the dash of Twinair pop (2012)?
Had a look in the book and to be honest, not sure how to config display...if at all possible?
In the menu it says something like Display Trip B...where is Trip A???? If O set the trip B one to either yes or no...it doesnt seem to make a difference!!!!!

Please help before I muck it up!!!

Can you display mpg on the dash of Twinair pop (2012)?
Had a look in the book and to be honest, not sure how to config display...if at all possible?
In the menu it says something like Display Trip B...where is Trip A???? If O set the trip B one to either yes or no...it doesnt seem to make a difference!!!!!

Please help before I muck it up!!!

You can cycle through the trip computer displays by pressing the button on the end of the right-hand stalk. Hold the button in for a few seconds to reset. There are two separate trip computers - Trip A and Trip B, which reset independently. Trip A is always there; Trip B can be selected on or off in the configurable menu - that is what the "Display Trip B" item in the menu is for.

It's worth taking the time to sit in the car with the handbook & find out what all the controls & different menu options can do.

You can cycle through the trip computer displays by pressing the button on the end of the right-hand stalk. Hold the button in for a few seconds to reset. There are two separate trip computers - Trip A and Trip B, which reset independently. Trip A is always there; Trip B can be selected on or off in the configurable menu - that is what the "Display Trip B" item in the menu is for.

It's worth taking the time to sit in the car with the handbook & find out what all the controls & different menu options can do.
:yeahthat:

One thing that 'caught me out' was re-setting the trip computer. Holding in the little button for about 3 seconds (when you are 'on' the trip readout) on the right indicator re-sets it. I also set it (distance, etc) to miles as opposed to kms (in the menu button right of the clock) since I stll haven't got my head around kms per litres. I can relate better to mpg.

Back