2.What cars it for ?

Punto Sporting 1.2

3.How old are you?

4.Who's is with ?

Quinn

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ?

Third Party Fire and Theft

That's in a group C insurance area.

Actually no, im on my own insurance, have been since i passed shortly after my 17th birthday.
Ive had some even lower quotes today, £357 - £300 excess too.

My insurance on my saxo last year was only £312 (y)

cough cough, under mum or dads insurance :confused:

even if you are a female, no way would it be that cheap at your age, especially with the 1.5 engine

Well it is a Swift Josh, they really don't live up to their name ;) I might have to go investigate what it would cost me to insure one :chin:

EDIT - £250 with £100 excess, get in there ;)

Last edited:
would cost me £1022, not to bad, cheaper then on a citroen c1 :rolleyes:

the stilo is worth the extra £200 though :devil:

just recalculated it on the stilo, it comes in at £1067 ;)

would probably be cheaper to fuel the stilo to, and its faster, so technically, get a stilo :)

Last edited:
My mom has a stilo and she has had nothin but problems with it.
Everytime the passenger seat is moved to let somebody in the back, the airbag warning goes off, its been in about 5 times and still happens.

Plus for me, it feels hugeeeeeeeee. And the pillars are so thick i can hardly see out of it lol.
And its a silly shape when tryin to park it lol.

What i will say is that they do look stunning and i like the city steering....

1.How much is your ? My insurance is 622.00 per year could have got 311 for 6 months

2.What cars it for ? a fiat punto 1.1l 55 sx 1996

3.How old are you? i'm 23 and 9 months

4.Who's is with/ youngladydriverdotcodotuk

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ? third party fire and theft

my main details were that i park on road at my home address, i have been driving less than 1 month, i work in retail and wil be driving more than 6000 miles a year. also with 250 voluntary excess

I passed my test on 3/3/08 and took my insurance out same day.
Next cheapest quote was elady drivercouk at 654.00

If you look on money saving expert.com he lists a specific order at doing the searches though my insurere was not listed. good luck if you have not already found insurance.

also consider highstreet/inependent solicitors to insure the car

Last edited:
Focus 1.6 zetec

£320+ TPFT

23 years old 3 yrs no claims 1 claim but this will be knocked off come renewal time as the expiry of the claim will have passed :)

2 cars
myself: 800.00 pounds Fully Comp, Alfa Romeo 166 t/spark, 31 years old, 2 years NCD, Norwich Union, have 5 POINTS for 'driving without due care and attention' since 2006 when i wrote off my new Stilo on a round about (my fault) and also lost no claims!!:bang:
The Mrs : 500 pounds Fully Comp, Fiat Punto 1.8 16v HGT Abarth, 29 years old, 1 year NCD, Liverpool Victoria, No Points but only held full licence for about 3 years.
PS Agree that insurance is expensive because of UNINSURED drivers on the road. I know that i pay a bit more due to my mistake/points but it has made me a more cautious driver but why do the people that keep everything up to date like MOT/TAX/Insurance are the only ones the law comes down on like a ton of bricks when e.g. you get caught doing 85mph (get points/fine etc)on an empty motorway at 1 am whilst some drivers daily drive around unlawfully and all they get is a slap on the wrist!:confused: Anyway sorry to divert the conversation but that made me feel better!!!!!!!:D:D

Damn I live in an F band area, my estate is nice and quiet, fairly posh area, what the hell, no wonder my premiums are so high!

1.How much is your insurance ?

£251

2.What cars it for ?

Punto HGT

3.How old are you?

4.Who's is with ?

Quinn

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ?

Third Party Fire and Theft

All mods declared
1 SP30 :eek:

Steve

1.How much is your insurance?
£908 fire and theft

2.What cars it for ?
Fiat Punto MK2 1.2 16v Sporting

3.How old are you?

4.Who's is with ?
Adrian Flux

no no claims

all mods declared

Insurance goes down so much when you actually 21, its great.

Last edited:
1.How much is your insurance?
£479 Third Party

2.What cars it for ?
Fiat Uno 1.0L

3.How old are you?

4.Who's is with ?
Quinn

Alloys and Lowering Kit Declared

Last edited:
1. How much is your insurance? £485

2. What car is it for? 56 Plate Grande Punto (mods declared)

3. How old are you? 17

4. Who's it with? Royal & Sun-Alliance

5. TPO, TPFT, Fully comp? Fully Comp

me loves fleet :D:cool:

gone down now

£428 :p

Back