How much is your insurance ?

Currently reading:
How much is your insurance ?

well done a hell of alot of searching on web and the best i can get for my son first year is 620 tpft cover from quin direct with all the benifits and break down cover/homestart as well :)

Just be careful with quin if he is still on a provisional. They gave me a quote for £700, when I passed I would have had to pay about £2000 to keep the policy. Make sure you ask them what they will charge extra (if he is still on a provisional, if he's passed then that is an amazing quote)

Unfortunately I'm pretty much the highest risk group around. Single student 17yo had liscence 0 years no ncb. Best I could find by a mile was direct line at £1800 (for a cinq) closest competitors came it at about £2200. Next year it should drop to below £900 :D

1.How much is your insurance ?
£1021.00 (Including 10% for monthly + £2.00 a Month Payment Protection originally was £897)

2.What cars it for ?
Fiat Grande Punto S2 Active 1.4 (77BHP)

3.How old are you?

4.Who's is with ?
Elephant

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ?
Full comp

But thats with my Girlfriend on as an additional named driver. On my own the quotes were coming back as £1300+ before the 10% monthly stuff.

1.How much is your insurance ?
£1,355!! how crazy

2.What cars it for ?
1990 fiat uno 60s 1.1L 57BHP

3.How old are you?

4.Who's is with ?
directline, with 10% discount.

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ?
full comp (it was more for third party, fire and teft?)

1.How much is your insurance ? £570

2.What cars it for ? 1994 m reg 899 cinq

3.How old are you? 17

4.Who's is with ? quinn

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ? tpft

thats the cheapest i could find

1.How much is your insurance ? £300

2.What cars it for ? '02 Fiat Stilo JTD 3DR Dynamic

3.How old are you? 23

4.Who's is with ? Swift cover

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ? Fully Comp - 4 years no claims, no speeding no convictions etc.

can any1 tell me who does multicar..in other words,i need 2 cars insuring with 2 drivers.
So far i have come across admiral with me + gf insured on our polo and me only on my hgt at £70 pm..

Dont say directline cus they only insure 1 car at a time.They class 'multicar' as having more than 1 car insured with them in the household.

Insurance is up in few month so need both cars insured wiv same company

Cheers

mike
oh at mo im paying £50pm with me+gf insured on the polo an she has provisional.

Last edited:
My new car :D

1.How much is your insurance ? £617.40

2.What cars it for ? 09 500 Abarth 1.4t

3.How old are you? 19

4.Who's is with ? Churchill

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ? Fully Comp - 2 years no claims, no speeding no convictions etc.

1.How much is your insurance: 115 pounds p/m

2.What cars it for: Fiat Punto 02

3.How old are you: 20

4.Who's is with: Direct Line

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp: TPFT

1. How much is your insurance ? £180

2. What car is it for ? '09 500 1.2 Lounge

3. How old are you? <cough> 38 + wife as named driver; Status married + kids (this all helps!)

4. Who's it with ? Tesco

5. Fully comp ? Yep. Fully Comp - 5 years no claims, no speeding no convictions. Opted out of courtesy car, but have full legal cover.

- have any of you lot tried Tesco? I switched from NU about 4 years ago for my main car and they are very helpful - and cheap! I also received £50 cashback for this new policy on the 500, if you apply on t'Internet! No one else came close to this figure. (No I do not work for Tescos!!). Get married and have kids folks! that's the answer!!! ;-)

1.How much ? £1200

2.What cars it for ? 09 500 1.2 pop

3.How old are you? 18

4.Who's is with ? quinn direct

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ? tpft

How much -£999.60
Car - Marea 2.0 20v
Age 30+
With - Budget( outa my budget this time)
Level - full comp
jOKER

1.How much ? £182.26 with £28 cashback to come :D

2.What cars it for ? 05 1.2 Panda Dynamic doing 18,000 mile a year

3.How old are you? 50

4.Who's is with ? Swiftcover

5.TPO,TPFT,Fully comp ? Fully Comp

I pick up my new Grande Punto 1.4 16v GP in March and it will be used as a Driving School Car with dual/controls Insurance will be £250.00 for the year.

Back