General How much fun are you having this weather?

Currently reading:
General How much fun are you having this weather?

This snow is just the best!
My Sisley has earned me about £400 this week... just getting friends to work!
It is great in 2 wheel drive but in some spots (over 2 foot) the 4x4 made the difference.
I drove 4 miles on the motorway embankment and saved myself having to sleep there like so many others.
I left all other 4x4s behind as they were too wide to get past all the jack-knifed lorries!
All the haters who have laughed at my car for the last 350 days are now very quiet! My boss offered to buy the car but I think I'll never sell... not even for the 3K he offered!
My future kids will drive her one day!
Sisley forever!

Good to hear from you and great that the sisley is going well...(y):slayer:

I see on the news we have snow again.

It's been on ALL THE TIME today.

Non here up north :bang:

On no hold on It has hit London :rolleyes: That'll be why it's on the news :D

Come on Scotish folks show us your pics :)

Couldn't get the Hairdryer over the speed hump in the carpark 'cos of all the snow, so Poppi battled to Faversham yesterday and Sevenoaks today to get veg n fruit from farm shop. She coped brilliantly and seemed to chug along great in 3rd gear. Got a few 'almost jealous' looks as we trundled past cars that couldnt make it up the inclines.

Amost popped to Kemsing for tea but thought that would be pushing our luck, but stopped off in Eynesford instead. People seemed suprised to see a car . . . let alone a Panda.

Poppi rocks !(y)

My Selecta Auto, has been a little trooper. Not got stuck anywhere, and where I live, I have to travel up some quite steep hills to get home. The only trouble is the little heater has struggled to keep up with the freezing temp, so never really gets warm.

Lots of fun, Winter tyres on and can't get how much joy it is to not slip and slide around like all the others in my rear view mirror.
Drive safe, get winter tyres (y)

Lots of fun, Winter tyres on and can't get how much joy it is to not slip and slide around like all the others in my rear view mirror.
Drive safe, get winter tyres (y)
second that(y)just got a full set of continentals and they make quite a difference.
.......put them on the Peugeot:eek:

Little hand-brake fun:)

Attachments

• SAM_0654-tile.jpg
    SAM_0654-tile.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 30
Back