Styling How Much 2 Get A Spoiler Sprayed?

Currently reading:
Styling How Much 2 Get A Spoiler Sprayed?

r_wiggy

how much does everyone reckon it wud b 2 get a fiat abarth spoiler sprayed and where wud b the best place 2 buy one from i mean a replica?? fastfiat? and is it a good fit? thanks everyone

Hi,

My spolier was stolen on the weekend :mad: So getting a new one, but will need to get is respreayed to match the car, any ideas where I could get this done and how much it would cost?? :confused:

London or south Wales would be best for me??

id paint it for £50....... check the prices down your way... then check what the postage costs would be to send it to me and back again...
im stockton,cleveland.... got my own bodyshop.

i have emailed you ghost ! cheers for info buddy (y)

are u good at colour matching cos last bloke who done me side skirts was aweful

i painted all the fiats for caledonia fiat, reg vardy fiat for must be more than 10 years i reckon........
broom yellow is like **** to spray...thin,transparent..needs a good few coats
steel gray is and always will be a pain in the arse.... the lay down is a nightmare..
a few years ago the punto's had a thing about a weak/light green....turchese i think it was...... that was the worst colour to spray/match....
but 90% of them are no problem.... never try and paint a metalic and keep it to 1 panel...... for example a new wing .... paint the wing and the door everytime,all the time....
most colours wont match panel to panel...nearly always have to paint the next panel or panels.......

Back