Technical 🤷🏼‍♂️ 2 different driveshafts they say both fit 🤦‍♂️

Currently reading:
Technical 🤷🏼‍♂️ 2 different driveshafts they say both fit 🤦‍♂️

razza72

Ok front left driveshaft for a seicento . Found a site entered car details said yep it’s the one , this one turned up ,part n.o 46307428 which I thought would be the right one as it said it would be .
IMG_3650.jpeg
i removed old driveshaft to find that it was different, I thought ok the end which goes in to the gearbox just needs removing from old one , did this but then it was to long . I then found that there was another for the same seicento , part n.o 46307368 .
IMG_3651.jpeg
so this one turned up and was perfect, does anyone know why it says both are ok When clearly not ?
I now have a driveshaft that I hope I can sell 🤦‍♂️ .

Ok front left driveshaft for a seicento . Found a site entered car details said yep it’s the one , this one turned up ,part n.o 46307428 which I thought would be the right one as it said it would be .
View attachment 430296
i removed old driveshaft to find that it was different, I thought ok the end which goes in to the gearbox just needs removing from old one , did this but then it was to long . I then found that there was another for the same seicento , part n.o 46307368 .
View attachment 430297
so this one turned up and was perfect, does anyone know why it says both are ok When clearly not ?
I now have a driveshaft that I hope I can sell 🤦‍♂️ .
One is probably for the old 899cc 100 series & the other for the 1108cc FIRE Sporting

One is probably for the old 899cc 100 series & the other for the 1108cc FIRE Sporting
Yer that’s what I was thinking, I am trying to find info as I have the wrong one for our car to sell and I don’t really want the same problems I had if I do sell it .

Back