General how many Pandas do you see a day?..

Currently reading:
General how many Pandas do you see a day?..

Where abouts in London is that based Kev?

I've parked next to it (in 750L I think) in the carpark of Macro's in Croydon back in the summer of 2007 iirc.

I've a pic somewhere, I'll try and find it. Found it really funny to see a cherished plate like that on a Panda :ROFLMAO: :p

The car lives in Limpsfield near Oxted in Surrey...close to Croydon. They have about 4 posh cars in the drive..

As the first reply, usually just mine.
Have seen Pandavan a couple of times whilst out on my travels.
Always make a point to give a friendly flash to any others i see.

I see my own (of course)

Plus have a couple of friends with Pandas so theirs too (y)

Apart from that I don't see them. There is a black one in Erdington that a motorcycle workshop uses and a blue one that lives in Wednesbury. But I have only seen those once. :)

I see a L reg Panda selecta most evenings on the way home from work. Driven by a old lady . Have spoken to her a few times when I was in our panda. She loves her little Selecta.

Sorry for bumping this topic..

Well, i don't see any pandas or Marbella's now that i have my own..

Before i got mine i used to see a little red marbella around my town every now and then and also a red panda maybe a mile or 2 away.
But i don't see them anymore. However, i know the red Marbella is still on the road but obviously its parked at a house when i drive.

I know where it lives by accident and i looked on Google Maps today. Here it is: It's in fair condition.. Polish would make it look nice but also when it used to drive around i noticed its holder for the exhaust must have been broken and was hanging down-you can see it in the attachment of which i took pic of google earth-Am i allowed to do this?- :D

Attachments

• smcos.JPG
    smcos.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 38
I see one while I'm having breakfast... and the other when I leave out the front door :rolleyes: - though I did see that red K reg 750 last w/end in Cambridge :) I used to see a red one locally - Clowne - Tesco's CP but not seen it for ages - whoever had this one sorted the tank strap cos it was hanging down for a while...

Well, apart from my two outside the house I quite often see VmanC's blue CLX as I drive past the end of the road... There's a black 750 the other side of town, a red 1000 not far away and my mrs saw a 4x4 recently... Plenty of pandas in Chippenham, just gotta know where to look!!

Luke. (y)

Well, apart from my two outside the house I quite often see VmanC's blue CLX as I drive past the end of the road... There's a black 750 the other side of town, a red 1000 not far away and my mrs saw a 4x4 recently... Plenty of pandas in Chippenham, just gotta know where to look!!

Luke. (y)

If the red one is in Lowden avenue, that's my old Fizz!

I saw a green mk1 panda in Blackpool about a week or two ago!!

I waved and he waved back :) hahah

Not sure of model or Reg pr anything as we were both going quite fast and only saw each other last minute.

Be great to find out who it was though. Could have a spares swap :)

Just remembered, when I was going to Hereford the other day, I was getting on the M4 (J17) when another blue Panda appeared in my mirror.
It was 'Luke P' and family :). So we had a mini Panda convoy going on for about twenty miles till he went south onto the M5.

Good to see you Luke :slayer:.

Had another two car convoy into and around Hereford as my Daughter and I tried to find a jetwash, her in the blue CLX and me in my 750L. A panda is a rare sight and sometimes gets a stare from other people, but have more than one together and nearly everyone looks!

Havnt seen one on the road while im out and about for ages but there is a young dude in a purple panda whos been driving past my house for quite a few years now, think he lives in the next village. Ive never passed him or seen him parked up anywhere, he just zooms by.. Also used to be an older lady in a nice white Panda but ive not seen her for years.

Just remembered, when I was going to Hereford the other day, I was getting on the M4 (J17) when another blue Panda appeared in my mirror.
It was 'Luke P' and family :). So we had a mini Panda convoy going on for about twenty miles till he went south onto the M5.

Good to see you Luke :slayer:.

Had another two car convoy into and around Hereford as my Daughter and I tried to find a jetwash, her in the blue CLX and me in my 750L. A panda is a rare sight and sometimes gets a stare from other people, but have more than one together and nearly everyone looks!

Was coming up to the M4 junction and saw a blue CLX in the distance... Could only be one person!! I'd forgotten how much fun pandas look on the road... For 20 miles we had smiles on our faces and given that we were on our way to Bristol Zoo for Sams 1st birthday treat it brightened up an already good day.(y)

All the best Vern, every time I see your CLX I feel sorry for mine! I really must get the tcut and polish out when the weather gets better... :slayer:

Luke.

Back