General how many Pandas do you see a day?..

Currently reading:
General how many Pandas do you see a day?..

Alfizzle

just wondering how many pandas you all see each day?.. ive only ever seen three in my town "mine :), a red clx, and a green what looks like a clx but with a cloth sunroof??"

let me know :D

normally, one. ..mine.
since I moved to durham just over a year ago I have only seen 2, wierdly both in the last week. One white french reg. car and a red one I just caught a glimpse of coming off the A1 yesterday. Normally though a totally panda free zone:(

I don't know about every day, but there are a small handful that i see knocking about my vicinity on a very sporadic basis. Of those, i'm lucky if i see two of them per month. Without a doubt Pandas are a rare sight on the roads.
Of the ones i've made a mental note are an E reg 4x4 with what look like old Lancia alloys (Y10 maybe), a faded red 4x4 with badly rotted/taped up door bottoms, driven by an old dear, and a light blue 1000s with a dented wing.

Another thing i wondered - when was the last time anyone saw a panda advertised locally? do they only EVER turn up on ebay?!

Another thing i wondered - when was the last time anyone saw a panda advertised locally? do they only EVER turn up on ebay?!

i bought mine local for 220 quid.. all it needed was a new bat, water pump and timing belt, brake pads and disks, he was in brilliant condition aswell hardly any rust! (y)

still got him now :p
but i must admit i had been searching for ages!! :D

i think we should cange this thread to, "how much did you pay for your panda and what needed doing to it to get it back on the road/ rust free, sparkiling"(y)

There are a few in Ipswich but I don't see them often and when I do I am usually in the Fabia or walking.

Had a friendly exchange with a black 1000S at a roundabout a few weeks ago, but I think they have changed this for a Sei now.

Pandas are a rare sight now. The guys at my local Italian garage raved about my car, they are all ex-Fiat mechanics and they all rate the Panda highly. Don't see many of these they said...:(

I drive for a living and cover 70,000mls a year...yet see very very few Pandas....there are two local to me...a "F" reg white super driven by a old girl and a red Fizz driven by a young girl who i have spoken to..she loves her car.
There is also a white one i see on my trips to London..in a big posh house..privite reg " BOB **" reg must be worth a fortune!!!

I think I've seen 4 in the last year. Most recent was a Green one, think it was a Fizz on an L plate, didnt look that well looked after. I've also seen a Red 4x4 last year, A Marbella Jeans which looks in perfect condition and also a NCF Torino:eek: Saw that a couple of times earlier this year. It was on a D plate and was driven by an Old Couple. Looked in ok condition but I haven't seen it for a while:(

Mine "goos",
green 4x4 trekking (same parking as mine - outside company),
red 4x4 trekking (same as above),
another green 4x4 trekking (in next industrial zone),
green sunrof clx (ex teacher - school yard),
green sunrof clx, not same as above (parents neighbourhood),

and there is few (5) more in towns satellites (vilages around) :) :D

Over the hill to the west are panda's heavens....Italy countriside (y)...more pandas than grass :D

An friend from school has a 750 dance. See that most days.

There was a 95 red CLX just over the road from work but its gone.. theres a new matiz type thing there now so i fear the worst.

Scrapping a Panda for a Matiz:yuck: That should be a capital offence. I see very few now in town. Used to see a dark blue CL quite often and there was a red colour quite close to us but the owners have moved. I sometimes see a white Marbella and I did see a very tired assorted coloured 750 not that long ago. You never see Pandas outside cities these days. That said I'm convinced there are more Pandas in the south west. If I'm ever on holiday there I know it's going to be good spotting territory!

Two every day, but then they are parked outside my home. My third, a few times a week when I visit it's resting place, and that's it, same story as most of you. Now and again I will pass a lady in a red and grey Fizz, but that's only because I sold it to her last year. Oh, and when I visit my Daughter I see one in Tintern near Chepstow ( please let me Know if you're on here ).

" You don't see many of them around any more" is the most common comment I get in my Panda. When driving old cars in the past it always used to be "My Dad had one of those", but not any more, not even "My Mum had one of those", so who on earth used to buy them when they were new. :confused:

There is also a white one i see on my trips to London..in a big posh house..privite reg " BOB **" reg must be worth a fortune!!!

Where abouts in London is that based Kev?

I've parked next to it (in 750L I think) in the carpark of Macro's in Croydon back in the summer of 2007 iirc.

I've a pic somewhere, I'll try and find it. Found it really funny to see a cherished plate like that on a Panda :ROFLMAO: :p

Back