General how do you like your cinq??

Currently reading:
General how do you like your cinq??

yellow cinq

smooth clean cut looks or bodykit louder appearance??i think lowered(not on floor)debadged,excellent clean bodywork is a good look,maybe different alloys,but not silly size,lowered,exhaust,super clean is a cracking look??not a fan of bodykits i must admit,always make a car look heavy?

what you said but i do like the abarth body kit

and i am saving for it

nope don,t even like the abarth kit tbh,theres a sporting near me with one,just seems to look tacky but each to there own,theres also a non sporting with a kit on it,everything looks dreadfull and filler between the gaps which is all cracking/falling out,just looks crap,why bother,a proper kit correctly fitted is the only way,no half hearted atempt,i,am not having a go at anyone with a kit,just wondering why you decided to fit a kit,looks,performance,to be different??

Ideally Abarth Kit sans spoiler...I like the wing ta!! :)
Lowered of course...40-60mm
Standard 13's or 5 spoke rally styleé.
1242cc Turbo running plenty power :D
plus other pertinent handling mods...

Ooh...then theres the Trofeo stylee light pod on the front...covering 2 spot and 2 fog lights :D

yellow cinq said:
nope don,t even like the abarth kit tbh,theres a sporting near me with one,just seems to look tacky but each to there own,theres also a non sporting with a kit on it,everything looks dreadfull and filler between the gaps which is all cracking/falling out,just looks crap,why bother,a proper kit correctly fitted is the only way,no half hearted atempt,i,am not having a go at anyone with a kit,just wondering why you decided to fit a kit,looks,performance,to be different??

thas y im saving to get it and get it fitted correctly
all done proper (y)

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

i cant remember what mine looks like on the road cause its been garaged for 6 mths now :eek: :eek: :bang: :bang:

so how do i like my cinq .......... on the fu**ing road is a good start.

shaun :D

Well this is mine and I don't feel need to change anything....yet!

Attachments

• CNV00022.JPG
    CNV00022.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 7
  • CNV00025.JPG
    CNV00025.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
Back