How big are the badges?

Currently reading:
How big are the badges?

Daedalus

Hey guys.

I've had an idea or two tonight to make my Grande Punto a bit more unique, by possibly bringing old and new togther.

I'm thinking of debadging the 'Punto' from the bottom right, and putting the new Punto Evo 'Punto' badge centralised like it is on the Evo itself. Then, I'm thinking of replacing the round blue Fiat badge above it with the old-school slanted 4-blue lines logo, and same with the front badge too.

This is just an idea for now, might look nasty, but I'll do some photoshops at some point to see.

My question is, just how big are the old style badges? Or how big can you get them? I'm aware they obviously won't sit flush at all on the front or back, so thats why I need them to be BIGGER than the original badges so they cover up any of the remaining space where the old badge would have sat.

Any ideas?

Yeah, I have, but I grew up surrounded by those blue-lines, so it means more to me and looks more 'Fiat' to me as a result. I did breifly bung one on the front of my car in photoshop the othernight, and definetely looks different, I just need to find one big enough.

I've discovered that the slanted one with the word Fiat in it, the long thin one, is long enough but not tall enough to cover up the old badge space, but I can't find dimensions for the slanted-square one.

Thanks for the tip on the early Cinqy's, I'll keep my eye out for those in particular.

I need a seperate one really, but surely those one that are built-into the grill can be removed? I just need the badge bit and something adhesive to stick it to my grill really.

Back