Styling hmm! What Colour..?

Currently reading:
Styling hmm! What Colour..?

Hello,

Im thinking of having my Blades refurbished and possibly powder coated. Just interested to think what colour people would suggest having on a CrystalGreen (or whatever it is) colour Stilo? Also, what colour would you paint the calipers too?

Any advice or suggestions would be great.

Take a decent res photo and ill shop it for ya. (y)
Let me know what other colours you have in mind. I think the light black haze over the silver could look good as well. I cant remember what its called.

Last edited:
There is a MW that lives near me in I think the same colour, with blades. They are silver and I think they look good. I would say either silver, or possibly white. Anything else will just clash with the car colour (unless that is what you want ), in witch case I would also add some other details on the car in the same colour as the wheels.

What like the black trims ;)

Lol the trims are being colour coded when the car goes in to my mates body shop for a full scratch removal touch up thingy and a machine polish. Then the wheels will be getting done, but not sure on the colour.

Car is this colour...

Attachments

• IMG00148-20090818-1536.jpg
    IMG00148-20090818-1536.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
How much does it cost to get them refurbed reason being idiot here misjudged the kerb and wrecked 1.

I wanted to leave mine without the colour coded bumpstrips to break up the side (and match my tints of course!) but im seriously re-considering colour coding it just so it looks smart and modern (if u get what i mean)...so yes.Do it. lol

Back