Styling HID Main Beam

Currently reading:
Styling HID Main Beam

you've said this already in another thread too, and your point is.........?

My point was just that, they are illegal. There was a lot of talk about them but nothing pointing out the facts such as fines going in the the thousands, driving ban, confiscated car and/or criminal record are all real possibility. Though saying that assuming you have a clean licence you would be very unlucky to get more than just a fine.

Also the danger of improperly configured lights. Everything from blindingly dazzling lights to light of such high colour temp that it is next to useless in damp or foggy conditions. I can tell you that a head on with a combined speed of 120mph is not something you want to see. Even just a head on in a 30mph zone your more likely than not to not be walking away from.

My point was just that, they are illegal. There was a lot of talk about them but nothing pointing out the facts such as fines going in the the thousands, driving ban, confiscated car and/or criminal record are all real possibility. Though saying that assuming you have a clean licence you would be very unlucky to get more than just a fine.

:ROFLMAO:

Jog on they will just tell you to remove them or get fined.

Back