hi

Currently reading:
hi

honesty57

hi im pnl's wife just out of hospital after an operation and three weeks stay l was bored to death the food was lousy have to return for further tests currently on the sick for three months so thought i would spend some of my time chatting pnl is going to have to do the cooking oh no micro meals maybe you can give him some nice recipes to try

hi sammy thanks for you suggestion for chilli but im not sure that philip can cook this beans on toast is his speciality

something on toast hey, well u have cheese, egg either fried, boiled or scrambled etc!!!,

tomatos, or how bout peas?? worked for lister in red dwarf!!!

:)

charlieboy said:
are you jokes more understandable too ? :p us yung'uns dont get some off them :eek:

anyway, hi glad your out of hospitl

charlie

Hey you ive never posted in joke threads [that i can remember] watch out u or i will get u know who to do a quick organ removal:p

honesty57 said:
hi sammy thanks for you suggestion for chilli but im not sure that philip can cook this beans on toast is his speciality

hang on a mo what about all tha nice meals i cooked i do try my best nathan never complains :yum: he always says thankyou dad :D

honesty57 said:
pnl is going to have to do the cooking...
How long before you're back in hospital then? :chin: :p
Good luck with your recovery.
I'll PM you a recipe that's nice but really simple! (Perhaps not 100% fat-free though :yum:)
H

:eek:
hmallett said:
How long before you're back in hospital then? :chin: :p
Good luck with your recovery.
I'll PM you a recipe that's nice but really simple! (Perhaps not 100% fat-free though :yum:)
H

thanks for your recipe the taste buds are going will try it some time i have a clinic appointment in 3 weeks and have to go back for further x rays/tests in 6weeks when they will decide what to do next:eek: philips micro meal was an improvement on the hospital food and he agreed your recipe was appertising:yum: so with a little bit of encouragement from members i'm sure he will get the hang of this cooking lark (y) after 36 years of marriage you can still learn new things;) ;) ;)

Back