hi

Currently reading:
hi

Hi and welcome to the Forum aka madhouse :D

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

i am not sure about the tidy thang! i wanted to sign up here but couldnt think of a name, so i said to tidyboy, what shall i name myself, we just joked around sayin tidygirl! i thought why not?! i copied him! am i sad? :D

ah not sad but it must be love - lol :D

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

Originally posted by Tidygirl
its quite funny 'stuart ash' as my sister is called ash and her husband is called stuart! weird!

Very weird indeed, and I think someone else on here has a similar 'thing' about my name ;)

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

Hey you two - give it a break [V]

:D:D:D I know you are! I like playing too :I

Impeccable taste! :)

Of course I am - it is amazing how you grow to like something!!!

Back