General Hi, New 100HP Owner!

Currently reading:
General Hi, New 100HP Owner!

Hi all,

I'd just thought I'd introduce myself. I picked up my Panda on Monday. It's a '07 100HP in Electroclash Grey with the Skydome roof and upgraded stero:D. I've come from a Volvo 850 T5 so it is a bit of change! But I'm not stranger to small Fiat's having owned a Yellow Cinq Sporting (with full Abarth bodykit) many years ago.

I've only had it two days but I'm really enjoying it. It's such a fun little car to drive. I'm really looking forward to taking it over my favourite driving roads in the Dales and giving it a proper work out. I'm sure it'll be more than upto to it!

I've just one question. I don't have colour coded wing mirrors and I thought they all came with those? Replaced at some point? Can you get the metal ones aftermarket?

Thanks,

Gez

Hello and welcome.

Are your mirrors black or a silver colour? If they are a silver colour and you have a silver stripe down the side of the car and red brake calipers then your car has the 'Pandamonium' pack fitted.

If they are black then its a bit of an odd one I'm afraid, but I'm sure you could find some of the body colour ones or maybe have the black ones sprayed to match at a local bodyshop?

Good luck.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I live on the beautiful Costa del Cas;) and work in Leeds

Hello and welcome.

Are your mirrors black or a silver colour? If they are a silver colour and you have a silver stripe down the side of the car and red brake calipers then your car has the 'Pandamonium' pack fitted.

If they are black then its a bit of an odd one I'm afraid, but I'm sure you could find some of the body colour ones or maybe have the black ones sprayed to match at a local bodyshop?

Good luck.

The mirrors are just black plastic? Perhaps a previous owner scuffed them and didn't bother to replace them with colour coded ones? It is a bit odd. I might nip to the Fiat garage and price up the Pandamonium silver ones as I think they look really smart.

I don't even have mine yet cos the polish are taking ages to build it but welcome anyways.
Whats the stereo upgrade like? I've got it ordered on mine with the skydome.
And I've ordered the best colour which is ambient white.
How are you finding down grading on the power? I'v currently got a manual BMW 325 coupe which has nearly double the engine capacity of the little panda.

Welcome, glad you're enjoying your 100 already, they are great in the Dales, took mine upto Whitby the other week and had some great fun!

Everyone knows the colour of choice is Black!

and what is it in here? a West Yorks club or something???(n)

Hi all,

I'd just thought I'd introduce myself. I picked up my Panda on Monday. It's a '07 100HP in Electroclash Grey with the Skydome roof and upgraded stero

Hi - can I ask where you got your car from ?- it's the exact spec I am looking for but I haven't seen any like it on the usual websites...

Thanks

Glad southerners are welcome 'cos I'm from Reading. And the best things in life are free and that is true with colours aswell lol.
Nah each to there own but I really like the mixture of white car, black glass and black skydome.

Nice one. Had an S70 T5 myself years ago... opposite end of the spectrum to the panda... but you can drive it twice as many times as you get twice the mpg!! (y)

I didn't want this thread to turn into a "which colour is best" thread, but hey since you lot started it then mine is so ner ner:p;)

In response to a few questions, the audio system is pretty good but obviously built down to a price than upto a quality. It manages to drowned out road noise at motorway speeds without having to be turned up so loud that it distorts which is enough for me to be honest (I'm no audiophile!). I've never heard the standard system so sadly I've no benchmark with which to compare.

I bought it from The Car People, a large Supermarket type operation round these parts. I was just lucky I suppose. I wasn't really looking for a car with the Skydome but though it may help resale a few years down the line as it seems to be quite a rare option.

Had it a week now. I'm missing the power of the T5 but nothing else. It's a great little car:D

I didn't want this thread to turn into a "which colour is best" thread, but hey since you lot started it then mine is so ner ner:p;)

In response to a few questions, the audio system is pretty good but obviously built down to a price than upto a quality. It manages to drowned out road noise at motorway speeds without having to be turned up so loud that it distorts which is enough for me to be honest (I'm no audiophile!). I've never heard the standard system so sadly I've no benchmark with which to compare.

I bought it from The Car People, a large Supermarket type operation round these parts. I was just lucky I suppose. I wasn't really looking for a car with the Skydome but though it may help resale a few years down the line as it seems to be quite a rare option.

Had it a week now. I'm missing the power of the T5 but nothing else. It's a great little car:D

Try selecting 'Rock' on the EQ and turn the loudness off. Really brings in the subwoofer I find. I do admit though to liking bass (normally in the form of bass guitar, not that R&B ****e). (y)

Back