Help with speakers please :)

Currently reading:
Help with speakers please :)

motormouth1991

Hi all :)

Hope you can help, i have no experience of cars (just being honest) and i have a 2004 fiat punto 1.2l active 3dr. I am in the process of purchasing an amp and a bass off of a friend, and have also ordered a alpine CD player to replace the crappy cassette that is currently in it.

But lets get to the point,

Obviously the standard speakers are not going to be powerful enough to be able to hear over the 12" fusion bass that i am buying, so i was wondering if anyone can suggest a good set of front door speakers to buy (i dont have alot of money, spent it all on the car)

And also the best way to install them, whether to wire it to the amp or direct from the head unit.

I dont know whether thats a stupid question or not like i said i know nothing of cars XD

Thanks all :)

The best way is to have a search in here for Punto speakers. This has been asked many a time so reading a few threads will give you a wealth of information.
If you still have some questions come back and ask.
Roughly how much do you want to spend. About £70 is the least you want to spend if buying new.

As for if you should amp them. Yes yes you should. How many channels does the amp you are geting have. A model no or link would be useful. :)

The best way is to have a search in here for Punto speakers. This has been asked many a time so reading a few threads will give you a wealth of information.
If you still have some questions come back and ask.
Roughly how much do you want to spend. About £70 is the least you want to spend if buying new.

As for if you should amp them. Yes yes you should. How many channels does the amp you are geting have. A model no or link would be useful. :)

Thanks, the only other question is off the top of your head do you know what size speakers i would need to get, the ones in there at the moment are just the standard manufacture fitted speakers, and im at work at the moment and dont have the car with me so i cant measure the speakers

Back