General Help with my 500 please

Currently reading:
General Help with my 500 please

Well, respectfully I'm telling you it is, but you're entitled to your opinion. I'd be interested in your "guarantee" theory though.
Tell you what, you bring your car round, I'll put 30v on it and we'll see how long it lasts :)

Tell you what, you bring your car round, I'll put 30v on it and we'll see how long it lasts :)

You'd better re-read my first post on the issue. Nowhere did I say it would be ok, or last, infact quite the opposite.
I have a degree in Electronic Engineering, and I'm not prepared to bandy words on here with somebody that can't even use the proper terminology.
I've said my bit, and I'm done.

You'd better re-read my first post on the issue. Nowhere did I say it would be ok, or last, infact quite the opposite.
I have a degree in Electronic Engineering, and I'm not prepared to bandy words on here with somebody that can't even use the proper terminology.
I've said my bit, and I'm done.
Glad your having such a nice time with this fella! hes the one that nearly caused me to chuck it in with his attitude towards others and there opinions! as i ignore his responses i wont see his pithy and witty reply- just like yourself i could do without it ! so i did!.

Glad your having such a nice time with this fella! hes the one that nearly caused me to chuck it in with his attitude towards others and there opinions! as i ignore his responses i wont see his pithy and witty reply- just like yourself i could do without it ! so i did!.
Oh, I don't think it's come to that, I just have nothing to add to the subject, and will not reply to anything else about it.

@Mikefraser93 apologies for any distractions caused in your thread.

I have a degree in Electronic Engineering
From where?
(and I've got one too, and much more :ROFLMAO: )
and I'm not prepared to bandy words on here with somebody that can't even use the proper terminology.
Proper terminology?? The OP said he measured 30v, you claimed that the battery would not allow it to go above 17v. The battery is not a limiting factor, and certainly not a "capacitor" in that situation. But do go on to explain how a "capacitor" will limit the voltage and prevent damage.

There are a few people, like @steveras57 , with a real problem being wrong or stupid, please dont be another one of them.

Back