Styling Help With A BodyKit

Currently reading:
Styling Help With A BodyKit

yer thats what i plan to do, if its not to much.
ive looked at loads of rear bumper but the majority seem abit OTT and way to chavvy, just though i would get people opinions on this one :D
cheers !

Yh thats nice, I'm planning to purchase 2 dual exhausts. How much for the full novitec bodykit?

Ive just bought the line extras rear bumper, its coming tomorrow so still going to wait for my fiat spoiler and sideskirts to come before I get them all painted and fitted but I'll put up some pictures so you can see what it looks like from different angles. (y)

If i had a standard GP and was looking to fit a body kit, the two i would consider are:

GP Sporting
Linea

I've seen a GP with a linea kit in work and it does look really nice (y)
hmm when i get my gp (orange or white hopefully) i think im going to put the novitec f/r bumpers and some other skirts with air vents - not chavvy though !

and some black 17" alloys !

should look good hopefully,

or i plan to get some zunsport grille's and maybe the linear rear bumper and skirts (lowered)

not sure what i will do though yet :cool:

hmm when i get my gp (orange or white hopefully) i think im going to put the novitec f/r bumpers and some other skirts with air vents - not chavvy though !

and some black 17" alloys !

should look good hopefully,

or i plan to get some zunsport grille's and maybe the linear rear bumper and skirts (lowered)

not sure what i will do though yet :cool:

skirts with air vents are chavvy... a punto isn't mid engine and therefore doesnt require them.

skirts with air vents are chavvy... a punto isn't mid engine and therefore doesnt require them.
haha suppose but personally i think they look fair smart ! not made my mind up yet tbh.

but it wont be chavvy !!

well some people on here will say the novitec x-one kit is chavvy so each to their own.(y)

Ive got a GP Linea Edition, looks good! Also id say the GPSporting Kit looks good!(y)

Attachments

• DSC00063.JPG
    DSC00063.JPG
    815 KB · Views: 30
yer they do look good ! but i want something different :) more aftermarket ?

i think the novitec x-one is the best kit to get for none chavvy but smart at the same time

for those who dont know the novitec kit im on about :

Attachments

• News_SP28P3JH.jpg
    News_SP28P3JH.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 17
hmm see like i said before, each to their own, i wont be getting the bonnet or anything other than the front and rear bumpers (maybe skirts - probs go with some cheap one that are the same height as the novitec ones)

haha ok then matt whats your idea of a non chavvy kit ?
dont say the linea kit please !

Dont worry i wont i dont like the linea kit. The other novitec kit which is just addons or the murkur addons are the only bits i would personally put on my car.

they just seem abit to bland, and boring (n)

i dont mind them and if i spotted them for cheap i would probably go for them,

do you know anywhere that sells them ? other than madmotors or ebay ?

Back