General Help needed.

Currently reading:
General Help needed.

Hi all,

I foolishly sold a Fiat Panda L872 LWW a few years ago.

Would love to try and locate it.

It's got tax and an MOT.

That's where the brick wall comes in, has any one got any info so I can trace it down further.

Many thanks

Stu

It has several threads on FiatForum, a couple from many years ago, and my thread from November 2017. That thread can be found here: https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/454627-1993-fiat-panda-clx-swindon.html

L872 LWW was vandalised in Swindon and was listed for sale with no purchase for quite a while. A bloke working at a car workshop was selling it, it had been vandalised on his estate and he brought it to his work where he tried to sell it but he told me that if nobody bought it that it would have become a "Panda Moke" with no roof. I had recently broken Chaz the black CLX so that donated most of the bits needed to fix LWW up again.

I left LWW in my garage for a good while as there was a delay getting a front windscreen made (no insurance meant no excess), my original plan was to use the car when putting my red Panda Fizz away in storage, but in the real world this never happened as LWW wasn't ready and I pulled the Fizz out to use again anway. So, a mate of mine was selling a Panda 100HP up north, and his mate wanted a classic Panda. We sorted a deal in a triangle so we all got what we wanted, LWW is still with this guy now - his name is Dalton and I think he appears on one or two of the Facebook Panda groups!

It is his first car and he's done a couple of modifications with more to come so I think he's keeping for the foreseeable! The Panda 100HP I bought was great but I traded it for a classic 2.0 Tipo, cash and parts my way, then I sold the Tipo and a couple of other cars to get my Audi Coupe... lots has been going on it seems!

Long story short, I saved LWW from becoming an off road buggy and I put it in the hands of someone that cherishes it! Hope all is well and that I've filled some gaps for you!

A picture from when I sold it
KBQEDIQ.jpg

More recent photo from Dalton
118769659_4597295690288406_1540291446925930336_o.jpg

Sorry got confused, there are some previous posts from a long way back which I wrote as I needed with she work.Wow what a story. I have just spoken to the Wife. I have been looking for it for some time. This was the last chance saloon, world love to buy it back. Well see what happens.

Well you never know now, especially as you know Dalton! I know he loves it but it's definitely just as nice to know it's alive and being cherished I think!

Back