Technical Hello from Spain. Limp Mode Doblo 263

Currently reading:
Technical Hello from Spain. Limp Mode Doblo 263

Kubelwagen

Hi there
I'm from Spain. I bought a Doblo maxi combi in 2012, New.
I'm very happy with this car. It is 320.000km now.
The only problems I had were because egr valve. I've cleaned with 150.000km because light on dashboard and dtc.
At 200.000km again dtc egr then I replaced by a new one, not dell'orto. At 300.000km again dtc egr because blocked, some loose power. Then I put the plate but light check engine on dashboard that I removed with alfobd, but after some weeks limp mode. So then with a chiptuner I made an egr off.
After that from time to time limp mode and loss power. I decided to replace MAF and MAP and reset ecu, then car was running very well for several months but some weeks ago limp mode came again at random at only after starting the engine. If I turn off and turn on the car is running well. Not dtc on alfaobd or ecuscan. So I don't know where is the problem now, maybe the turbo converter valve?
Thanks for your attention and kid regards from Spain.

Last edited:
Hi there
I'm from Spain. I bought a Doblo maxi combi in 2012, New.
I'm very happy with this car. It is 320.000km now.
The only problems I had were because egr valve. I've cleaned with 150.000km because light on dashboard and dtc.
At 200.000km again dtc egr then I replaced by a new one, not dell'orto. At 300.000km again dtc egr because blocked, some loose power. Then I put the plate but light check engine on dashboard that I removed with alfobd, but after some weeks limp mode. So then with a chiptuner I made an egr off.
After that from time to time limp mode and loss power. I decided to replace MAF and MAP and reset ecu, then car was running very well for several months but some weeks ago limp mode came again at random at only after starting the engine. If I turn off and turn on the car is running well. Not dtc on alfaobd or ecuscan. So I don't know where is the problem now, maybe the turbo converter valve?
Thanks for your attention and kid regards from Spain.

These things often need to be programmed to have a burn-off from time to time especially as the engines get older and wear?

These things often need to be programmed to have a burn-off from time to time especially as the engines get older and wear?
Hi and thanks
Sorry for my bad english.
If you mean to drive at high rpm I will do!
My car doesn't have DPF.
Kind regards

Back