Technical Doblo van

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo van

Ian hosker

Hello just bought a1.9 diesel Doblo van very cheap from a fellow tradesman friend who is trying to help as I am desperate for transport to continue working. I need some help with the starter motor bolt location as it needs replacing and were to source a off side front wing. I would love to get it looking smart tidy and well taken care of. That would mean a great deal to my kind friend

Hello and welcome to the forums! dont know about the starter bolt but theres loads of front wings on E-BAY new ones , pattern and used parts ranging from £60 up £250.
to get the best responses to your question you would be better to post in the Doblo specif area of the forums as more owners are likely to see it there!

Hello and welcome to the forums! dont know about the starter bolt but theres loads of front wings on E-BAY new ones , pattern and used parts ranging from £60 up £250.
to get the best responses to your question you would be better to post in the Doblo specif area of the forums as more owners are likely to see it there!
Thank you as I am new to the forum I am struggling to find the Doblo specif area. Nice one though bro

Back