Hellmans Burger Sauce!

Currently reading:
Hellmans Burger Sauce!

I agree with the general consensus - Wimpy is rubbish (at least the one in Dumfries is anyway), their fries are soggy and burgers tasteless and expensive; BK is great - I usually struggle to finish off a large size whopper meal :).

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

Wimpy self-service! Thats good.

I have noticed, each franchise can be different. We have a few BKs in Northampton - the one at Sixfields is not too good, coz a lot busier and food tends to sit around. BUT our regular one near M1 J15, which is attached to a Little Chef - never busy, which means you wait for the fries and burgers to be cooked - delicious :)

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;)

McD's blows, although the McNuggets are strangely addictive - they're probably spiked with cocaine! Haven't set foot in a Wimpy since I was a nipper; the only one I know thats nearby is the Wimpy burger bar in Doncaster bowling alley! [xx(]

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX
http://j-k.hotfire.net</font id="navy">

JB3.jpg

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

Well there you go, but still better than McSh*tes [I would say Wimpy, but no many around these parts].

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;)

I worked at Maccy's when I was 17, it's even worse to work there than it is to eat there. The greasy nastiness that comes out of those quarter pounders, aaaaaarrgh, just the memory of it makes me want to throw up!

JB3.jpg

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

How many stars did you get Jonny? Not that it really matters, just interested to know what each one means!

Haha, I didn't, I was a "Jonny No-Stars"! ;)

When I worked there they'd changed from stars to little cap badges; I had one for grill, one for fries and one for till :p I think at least one of them fell into the deep fryer!

JB3.jpg

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

Which branch was that? I remember having a bad experience at one, found a badge in my food...... no, wait, all the branches are bad.

It was the one in Doncaster, near the wonderful Clay Lane estate...aka pikey central [}:)]

One guy came in complaining because he found a screw in his burger. Another person who complained 3 times about the same burger got given a replacement that had been wiped round the rim of the toilet - it even contained pubes. And after I left there was a thing in the paper about one guy who added his own "mayonnaise" to a McChicken sandwich. [:0][xx(]

Lovely place.

JB3.jpg

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

OK then, Doncaster sounds fun!!! Lol at the pubes, male or female, lol, not that it makes it any easier to swallow, as they say.

SHUT UP there is nothing wrong with mcDonalds i love them the best out of all the fast food places and burger sauce is the same stuff they use on big macs and the last time i saw a whimpy burger place was at megabowl in redditch that closed down 5 or more years ago so they cant be that good ! lol there i said my piece im happy now [}:)]

Bar_4.bmp

Back