Hellmans Burger Sauce!

Currently reading:
Hellmans Burger Sauce!

how are you alive- eating that many mcdodgy burgers[:0]

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

I put my local kebab shop first personally!

Wouldnt trust Mcs**t ever. Nor King Dirge (Burger King)

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials, 10" Sub and 6x9's.
1242cc Engine to go in soon, boot delock soon, ETech Wing still in garage, so's the effing K+N!

Always Double Whooper meal for me, full fat coke and large King Fries! Yummy indeed.....

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;)

Nah...buy and fry it yerself! Get a proper bit of cow going!!

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials, 10" Sub and 6x9's.
1242cc Engine to go in soon, boot delock soon, ETech Wing still in garage, so's the effing K+N!

Yes please, can I give you a frontal kiss too?;)[:X]

FIAT Stilo Sport. Metallic Black, Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.
www.clubstilo.com

16 digit number on your card, expiry and security code will be fine to get things started.

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;)

Cheers - I will ignore that fact it is someone elses card, it swiped OK so you're in!!!

See you at the weekend big girl! ;)[:X]

FIAT Stilo Sport. Metallic Black, Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.
www.clubstilo.com

Back