Technical heated car seat covers

Currently reading:
Technical heated car seat covers

johnswlondon

hi, just a quick thread to get some opinions.

i was looking on ebay and have seen some heated car seat covers that are just 10 pounds each, and another company selling 2 for 25 pounds. i quite like the idea of heated seats this time of year.

the beauty is they just plug straight into the cigarette lighter. theres a lot of different comanies selling them, any thoughts?

thanks

john

hi, just a quick thread to get some opinions.

i was looking on ebay and have seen some heated car seat covers that are just 10 pounds each, and another company selling 2 for 25 pounds. i quite like the idea of heated seats this time of year.

the beauty is they just plug straight into the cigarette lighter. theres a lot of different comanies selling them, any thoughts?

thanks

john

i cant vouch for the cover but i put the elements in and its great lovely and warm at touch of button great to have on the cold mornings heading to work or on a low setting on the long drives its a bit more fiddly than the covers but sure results will be roughly the same

https://www.fiatforum.com/panda/315679-heated-seats-how-2-a.html

I bought the same kit and attempted to fit it last weekend to my Abarth seats. Backrest pad goes in OK, but the Abarth seats have lots of spring loaded wires and sections in the seat squab, which makes it impossible to fit the kit without substantial re-upholstery and the like. So I have heated back rests only, but this is actually still rather good!

So as long as you have std Panda seats, you should be OK.

Back