Technical Headlight Intemittent On/Off

Currently reading:
Technical Headlight Intemittent On/Off

ahmett

Prominent member
Hi guys, one of my headlights intermittently works and then doesn't work. The bulb itself looks fine. This happened also a few months ago but I just pulled it out and back in again without changing the bulb and it worked normally until now. Do you think the bulb is defected or is it coming loose inside the headlight socket?

Ive had four stilo's as i love them that much. Ive never had a problem with the headlights until buying my latest stilo. I had a head light which only seamed to shine half a beam. I changed the bulb which fixed it.

I now have an intermittent fault with one of my side lights flickering on and off. When ive got them on there ok, but when switched off i quite often get a warnig through the dash. Dont think it will help, but would also like help with this matter.

Ive had four stilo's as i love them that much. Ive never had a problem with the headlights until buying my latest stilo. I had a head light which only seamed to shine half a beam. I changed the bulb which fixed it.

I now have an intermittent fault with one of my side lights flickering on and off. When ive got them on there ok, but when switched off i quite often get a warnig through the dash. Dont think it will help, but would also like help with this matter.
I'll replace it today and let you know what happens.

Back