Technical Hazards On When Braking

Currently reading:
Technical Hazards On When Braking

It's meant as a joke!!

No offense intended - I'm sorry if you were upset by it.
No humour allowed with this guy....
Kind of ironic he claims to be not overly sensitive

On a similar vein, @steveras57 , why dont you disable airbag too as you should be paying attention and not crash

I seem to recall someone having done this in the past.

Try loading up MES and navigating to "CAN Setup / PROXI Alignment Procedure" >"Adjustments" > "Hazard lights switch-on in deceleration".

I did look prior to posting, but after reading the above I had another look, and you are correct, I'll try it out later. Thank you (y) .

Not gonna bother commenting on any of the other comments.

Nothing toxic about my thread :cool:.... but the responses... well :eek:
Didnt intend to undermine your post! but also didnt expect sarcastic self-opinionated comments either!,
It has put me off contributing now!-may well just close account and get on with my life ! wont be the only one i suspect as the other (new) member who got similar comments and had his enquiry treated with derision by the same member has not posted or joined in since that event either!.
shame really as most of you all are great people and i have enjoyed the discussions! gonna take a breather and consider my position!

Didnt intend to undermine your post! but also didnt expect sarcastic self-opinionated comments either!,

All part of life bud, just take it on the chin. 🥳

It has put me off contributing now!-may well just close account and get on with my life....

Sad to hear that, your input has helped me very much over the last few months. So its a big thank you from me. Just stick to reading till you feel like chiming in....works for me. 😎

Back