has this idea gone out the window???

Currently reading:
has this idea gone out the window???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for a few days and have got pretty bored along the way catching up on this thread but i'm with Sie and see this as definately the right way to go!(y)
surfin_fella said:
....obviously I'd like to see Centos on the club stand instead of the forum stand because I aim to promote Clubcento to it's full potential but I can also appreciate that people should park where they feel most comfortable. Personally, I feel better about being parked with all the Cinqs/Seis because it shows what we have as a club and I am very enthusiastic about the little cars.

Sorry to be a pain, but after Donny I still think this idea should go ahead. There appears to be a few of us who are willing to take on the challange :bang: So can the nod be givern or has it had its funeral.

Steve

gaz_wrexham said:
i hope it soon now cause i aint got a stand to show my car on :(
Thats why I think it should be sooner alot of us on here would like to show our cars I think lets get started Now!!! and stop putting it off!!!

Steve

surfin_fella said:
Steve, what's stopping you?

I will not step on peoples toes, once the official go ahead is given I, and by the seems of it, quite a few others will attempt to get things moving. All that is needed is the nod.

Steve

well im up for it and anything i can do or get for you then ask and i will see what i can do,we get alot of different people in different jobs coming into currys and am sure someone can help us!

sammiboo said:
thats kinda what i was thinking...

i dont want to join a club for the sake of it so thought the stragglers can still go under a banner :confused:

I agree, all I really need for advice and solutions to any problems is this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back