Happy slapping with a difference

Currently reading:
Happy slapping with a difference

If you cant respect animals then you cant respect fellow humans.

Research has long suggested that murderers often tortured animals when they were young or worked in abbatoirs.

Personally I dont find any thrill in doing such a terrible 'crime' & it certainly isn't 'hard'...infact its the opposite,prey on the weak & helpless as they can't fight back.

Infact theres a good point...'happy slap' these b*stards & show it on TV at peak time!

Respect for other Humans, Animals or the Dead? Nah, we are talking Druids Heath! When I read the BBC link I wasnt suprised. It and neighbouring Hawkesley estate, where a very good friend of mine lived most of his life, are not very pleasant places (resists temptation to break into string of expletives). If you are gonna round up a posse to go sort it... Good Luck!

Maybe I should of said ..studies have shown that people who 'care/treat properly/look after' animals are less likely to be violent in later life.
My point being if these idiots do this to animals what will they end up doing to other people....as in the w*nkers who jumped on that pensioners head & laughed about the sound the skull made when it cracked etc

May have mis-understood your comments T' but comment i'm making is that area where the incident took place respect for self/others/animals & dead is and has been optional for a long while now. I moved out of Birmingham last September and don't regret it... and even though it is terrible what happened to the cat, i'm not suprised because some of the things inflicted on disable & infirm OAP's in the comfort of their own homes for the purpretrators next fix were even more gruesome! I am at a loss as to what makes people do these things...

Little ****ing **** I'd love to kick the living sh*t out of these people and get one of my mates to record it happening for the internet.

let's start a gang called the anti happy slapper crew, we'll just wait in places like trains, bus stations etc for these weak groups of teenagers to happy slap mums/daughters/single chaps, and then we'll counter slap them and give them a damn good hiding.

The government could pay us a wage, like a clean-up task force.

faster4_tec said:
^^^^^^^I like the sound of that^^^^^^

one question though, will there be burrito's?
mmmm burritos

burritos-web_hi.jpg

:yum:

EDIT: PMSL google images is your friend! :worship:

burritos.s.jpg

pinin__prestatyn said:
Little ****ing **** I'd love to kick the living sh*t out of these people and get one of my mates to record it happening for the internet.

Sorry but just couldnt resist... by doing that arent you just sinking down to their level and doing just what you despise them doing? Sort of argument I get off the missus when im half way out the car to deliver someone a piece of my mind and then some... :devil:

wotnowarninglight said:
pinin__prestatyn said:

Sorry but just couldnt resist... by doing that arent you just sinking down to their level and doing just what you despise them doing? Sort of argument I get off the missus when im half way out the car to deliver someone a piece of my mind and then some... :devil:

PLEASE, lets not go down that road again:mad: I appreciate where youre comin from but we had this discussion on whether its right or wrong to take the law into your own hands the other week and all it resulted in was disagreements between forum mmbrs(n) .
Whether its right or wrong sometimes thats the only thing these sadistic B*****ds understand:mad: and i for one would be first in the the quue to kick seven shades shades of s**t out of them. If that makes me no better than them then so be it, i reckon i could live with that.:slayer:
Remember they do it for fun, id be doing it in retaliation of their attitude towards anything that doesnt belong to them!!

:yeahthat:

Was a bit trollied when I wrote that "firm" response, However violence is the only thing these little toe rags understand, and the fear of a good beating will be more than enough for it to stop.
Anyway it's not likely that we will actually set up an anti slapping force is it! although if burritos are included, I'm definetly up for it :cool: or even fajitas.

Sorry 'bout that Pinin... was not trying to bait you! But just to say my missus comes up with the rise above it because my knee jerk reaction, like yours, is go beat some sense into them/teach them a lesson! Think the recall for the software update on the Mk I Human Being is now long overdue, think that any one of these models that throws a cat off a hi rise balcony 4 times has developed some worrying glitches :(

I'd like to think the cat survived this horrible ordeal.

I have a little Cat called Wu and he has endured a similar ordeal. At the age of six months he was thrown from a 3rd story window by his owner and suffered a broken pelvis, two broken legs and a broken tail. He spent 3 months in recovery in a cat rescue my Mrs used to work at. He was then given to my Mrs to take home to rehab him to Humans.

He is now nearly 10 years old as the Mrs fell in love with him and couldn't give him back. The poor little dude can't jump very high (Onto the sofa is about the max), he walks with a bad limp and due to his injuries all that time ago his kidneys have packed up and he has been on tablets daily for 3 years. But saying all that he is the most affectionate cat in the world and makes me laugh and smile all the time.

Here is at Christmas :-

illgetyouforthis.jpg

So at least there is some hope the cat in the news story will be ok.

Nick

Back