General Happy 2nd Birthday to Luigi

Currently reading:
General Happy 2nd Birthday to Luigi

yellowluigi

I Love my car
I would like to say Happy birthday to Luigi (Yellow Lounge 1.2). She is 2 years old today. Luigi has only got 10,000 miles on the clock and still looks as good today as she did on the day I got her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

La macchina = the car

La (nuova) Cinquecento = The (new) 500

First thing one should know about the 500, it has to be a female...... :p

La macchina = the car

La (nuova) Cinquecento = The (new) 500

First thing one should know about the 500, it has to be a female...... :p
I don't quite get this whole faux Italian thing people have going on. Surely if someone wants to call their car a male or female name that's fine regardless of whether the Italian language says it's masculine or feminine.

I don't quite get this whole faux Italian thing people have going on. Surely if someone wants to call their car a male or female name that's fine regardless of whether the Italian language says it's masculine or feminine.

" :p " was the closest thing I could find to express my tongue in cheek tone maxi, that is all I had in mind when writing that post.

On a personal note there is no faux Italian thing with me (see there Maxi, you used a french word, faux french thing going on with you? :D) , it really comes naturally: as you know I am a Frenchman and I am married to an Italian woman (and I also happen to speak Italian, even got married there), and our respective mothertongues tell me cars are feminine. Simples. ;)
As for others, 'course they do as they wish! :)

Ciao! (Oops, sorry Maxi! :p)

" :p " was the closest thing I could find to express my tongue in cheek tone maxi, that is all I had in mind when writing that post.

On a personal note there is no faux Italian thing with me (see there Maxi, you used a french word, faux french thing going on with you? :D) , it really comes naturally: as you know I am a Frenchman and I am married to an Italian woman (and I also happen to speak Italian, even got married there), and our respective mothertongues tell me cars are feminine. Simples. ;)
As for others, 'course they do as they wish! :)

Ciao! (Oops, sorry Maxi! :p)
You're French? Please post a picture of yourself with a beret and an onion necklace as proof please!!!!! :p

You're French? Please post a picture of yourself with a beret and an onion necklace as proof please!!!!! :p
Can't just now, I have a croissant in my left hand and a cheese in my right hand, and my Sagem camera-phone Made In France obviously doesn't work, (Plus I left my beret outside by my bicycle.)

:D

If you don't name your 500 - is it still Female?

Reminds me of one of the lousiest joke ever told. If you allow me. :yum:

Q: How do you tell a male parrot from a female?

A:put them both in a fridge and the one that says "damn my balls are freezing" is the male.

I did warn you. :eek:

Back