General Handy Tips ?

Currently reading:
General Handy Tips ?

activematt said:
Think you have either or on the coat hanger plug socket situ. Mines got the plug, i run my sub off of it rather than running a power lead from front to back:p

????????HOW MATT HOW?????????

TrackyG3000 said:
8 mins to go till i find the second glove box, hehehe, cant wait, almost as exciting as picking up the car for the first time :p
And? You find anything in there? :chin:

I got a power socket in the back of my car :slayer: now if only I had a curry hook :rolleyes:

i found a nicely lined space to put stuff in, no cd multi changer :( hehe i was more happy that there was a bit to the car i never found, now im intreagued in finding a coat hanger thing :D

JiTz said:
????????HOW MATT HOW?????????

If you mean how do i run my sub from the socket in the boot, its easy........basically you take the power lead that goes to the amp, get a cigar lighter plug, solder your power wires into the plug, and put plug in socket.........instant power without running the power cable from front to rear, plus you dont need to find somewhere to put an earth cable as it uses the earth of the cigar lighter. Ive yet to blow any fuses so works fine for me:slayer:

Kurt said:
What about thw under seat draw?? Found that one yet?

Now when our Kurt said under seat draw he doesnt mean that its for keeping your draws in it but in Kurts case is dead handy for hiding his Girly Mags ;) :D

activematt said:
If you mean how do i run my sub from the socket in the boot, its easy........basically you take the power lead that goes to the amp, get a cigar lighter plug, solder your power wires into the plug, and put plug in socket.........instant power without running the power cable from front to rear, plus you dont need to find somewhere to put an earth cable as it uses the earth of the cigar lighter. Ive yet to blow any fuses so works fine for me:slayer:

(y) (y) (y) (y) This Ligher plug. Did you just buy one from maplins or did you use say a phone charger or other and just crack the boy open.

Im cool with the solder stuff but new or old plug ?????

Cheers for the help:worship: :worship: :worship:

It was like this with my multiwagon, i looked round the car in the garage and loved it, got it home and found to my surprise the split rear tailgate window (dynamic model only), how cool!

Si :slayer:

dan-the-man said:
It can be a bit difficult to get out but give it a tug and it'll pop out.

Sig for some one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
dan-the-man said:
lol I couldn't think of any other way to put it :eek:

I just wish I knew how to enter that in my posts Dan cos I would grab it myself :( maybe I could start an auction for it who's bidding first :D

i tried pulling a drawer out but ended up pulling a section of plastic off, though it clipped back in place, i take it i dont have a drawer then. hehehe. is it because its a 3 door i wonder???

TrackyG3000 said:
i tried pulling a drawer out but ended up pulling a section of plastic off, though it clipped back in place, i take it i dont have a drawer then. hehehe. is it because its a 3 door i wonder???

mines a three door and i have one! sadly i dont have the rear plug socket :( or at least i havent found it yet.

Back