Gutted! :(

Currently reading:
Gutted! :(

M

Mike

Hello folks,some may know I was hoping to do my HGV course,well that went sour cos after all revising and passing cd theory tests..I failed the bloody medical :( Due to having poor eye sight in 1 eye which can't meat the required standards with glasses :( proper gutted,that's my future out the window.

To top it off,the oil leak my car has after speaking to a fw ppl on ff,it seems it's the cam variator is leaking hence all oil getting inside the pulley side cover and cam belt gettin wet. I can't get the side cover off myself to inspect proper so it' looks like its gona be a garage job,so it's pretty much a Cambelt job and new the variator and cams sorting out :( Tax runs out next month and mot June. So rather than throw money on it eg £300? ,I'm thinking of getting a 20vt with the money I had saved for my course,thought I'd treat myself??

Unsure what to do yet but I think if the right coupe comes along I might just buy it

Mike

Just the coupe mate,I need a running car. I'll sorn mine and run around in the coupe. Then see what finance's are like some time down the line I'll put it all in bravo.
It needs good money spending on it now plus the cost of tax and mot:/ So may aswell get a coupe

Soory to hear about the HGV course no wonder your gutted... dont you still have the focus?, will you not be able to do the conversion straight away...

P010810_075601.jpg

Sorry to hear that buddy...

on teh plus a coupe is a nice treat, been looking at one for me recently as another side project weekend car or a m3 in miami blue think i will just bank teh cash and wait a while lol

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Cheers peeps,yeah I'm proper gutted was in tears earlier as I've always wanted to drive trucks just never had the cash. It's like havin a massive kick in the ****** gettin told you can't do somethin you enjoy doing :(

Yeah Karl still got the focus but shell uses that for college and school run,shoppin etc so we kinda share it at the mo. So I still need a car of my own for work and going out etc