cant believe it!!!! gutted!!!

Currently reading:
cant believe it!!!! gutted!!!

K

Kirk

some 1 reversed off their drive into my car yesterday. im really gutted about it.here is some pics below....

need it doin. not goin thru insurance cuz got feeling they will write it off.
lad says he will pay cash to get it done. anybody know of good places in west mids area.

cheers

kirk
13042009143.jpg
[/IMG]

13042009142.jpg
[/IMG]

13042009141.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry about pics being big!!!

well funny u should say that.... lol there is a few chips n things on the passenger door and wing that i wanted doin so will get them put on too.. cant believe it. really annoyed me. but accidents happen i suppose.

how much u think it will be by just lookin at pics?

cheers m8. there is a few places i know of but need it doin asap. wanna take it to some cruise's this year.dont see many of them in as good condition(well b4 yesterday anyway) as mine...

will ppl on here organise a cruise/show??

My neighbour reversed into my Bravo twice.
He promised to pay for the repair.
I got a quote.
Soon as my neighbour saw the price he refused to pay up. He seems to think you can repair and paint a car for a few quid when in real life it is expencive.

His insurance would write my car off.

I will get revenge on the weasel. Watch out he probably wont pay.

thats bad m8. nah trust me he will pay!!!!
he has got 2 choices... pay or pay!!! lol

cheers m8 lol. nah im sure i can sort it. little **** **** ****

still report it to your insurance- just for the record incase he does not pay..or if anyhting happens while car gettin sorted

Ade

that is going to be very expensive tbh.

repairing the panel will be expensive
new panel will be expensive
spraying the whole rear quarter will cost alot
and getting a colour match will be hard.

deffo a write off tbh.

i wouldnt bother reporting it to insurance,putting a claim in and that,.He may lie about it to insurance etc..Just keep naggin him :)

the pannel will not need fully resraying any good sprayer wil beable to blend it in, so the coulor match if it is out in the slightest will blend in muich better and you probably wont be able to tell., any good pannel beater will be able to sort that, if it is badly dented etc worse case would be shop the bit of the pannel of another bravo and have it welded in. they will probably dent it a bit more and filler it out!

where abouts are you based?

rascalsig.jpg

awww!!! bummer!!!!
i know of a fantastic guy who is an utter perfectionist but he is in marple in stockport. he has done mine twice. once when a scaffolding pole flew up off the motorway and hit my car and once when stoneacre bumped it (and refused to admit they had done it)...w**nkers.
let me know if you still want his details but he goes over to america doing custom paint jobs quite a bit and i think he is going in a few weeks.
192.jpg
[/IMG]
009-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I had something similar happen to me but on a smaller scale, my car is usually parked on the road and someone tried squeezing past my car and ended up catching the rear quarter and bumper and drove off. Never saw who did it either.

Heres the damage...

scratch1.jpg

Here it is after i repaired it myself...

scratch2.jpg

All i can say is in an event of an accident get the police involved, make sure he confesses at the time and if he doesn't pay up once you've got several quotes, you go through the insurance and use his statement as proof of fault.

Banner08.jpg

6fs02c.gif
:
Fiat Marea Chrome Front Grille. Fiat Bravo MK2 Front Grille.
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

Joske is right.
I wish id reported my neighbour to the police, especialy because my car alarm went off and he speeded off.

Instead I decided to be a nice neighbour and give him the chance to pay for repairs.

All i ended up with was a dent.

thanks for replys peeps

think stockport is a bit too far from brum but thanx for mentioning it.

will just get a few quotes and see. at least i wont have to pay for it....