General GSR Induction Kit Question

Currently reading:
General GSR Induction Kit Question

oopsy. silly me. i didnt read the entire thread. so which ECU's ont he Mk2 cant be mapped. is it a specific ECU like ones of a 16v. and are they all the same fromt hat era. becuase mines a w'reg and i am hoping to apporach GSR in the near future for a re-map.

hey, you wont get much more BHP, just a nicer sound but beware more air intake can cause your engine seals to bust and also gaskets as they are not designed for this added pressure, also i believe you should have the fuel mixture adjusted to suit the added air intake otherwise it will cause an imbalance.

hey, you wont get much more BHP, just a nicer sound but beware more air intake can cause your engine seals to bust and also gaskets as they are not designed for this added pressure, also i believe you should have the fuel mixture adjusted to suit the added air intake otherwise it will cause an imbalance.

:ROFLMAO:, what a load of crap :bang:. Thats what air flow sensors and lambda probes are for :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heya how do i get this kit with the discount as i am looking to buy quite soon guessing i have to do it by fone??

cheers

Back