Technical Car seat question

Currently reading:
Technical Car seat question

SimonFerrigno

Hello, new here. I need a new/second hand driver's seat for a Punto active 2005 1.2 hatchback - but ebay is only showing ones for Grande Punto's. Anyone know whether the grande punto would fit mine or where I might find one? I'm in Derby. Thanks in advance.

If yours is a mk2b from 2005 then no a grande seat 100% will not fit not even with modifications the seat rails are completely different. You’d actually have more luck with an Alfa Romeo 147 which used the same floor pan as the mk2 Punto.

Sadly there are so few mk2 puntos about now that scrap yards have stopped bothering with them

If yours is a mk2b from 2005 then no a grande seat 100% will not fit not even with modifications the seat rails are completely different. You’d actually have more luck with an Alfa Romeo 147 which used the same floor pan as the mk2 Punto.

Sadly there are so few mk2 puntos about now that scrap yards have stopped bothering with them
Thanks. Luckily managed to find one in a local scrapyard, but yes, very very few around and none on ebay or other websites.

Back