graphics card info

Currently reading:
graphics card info

just type 'dxdiag' into run mate, shall bring up a very limited amount of info about your card, on the display tab. but will tell you what you need to know (y)

Sandra is more for benchmarking arguably... but for this infomation you need, you don't need sandra, as it tells you every little thing you need to know, about everything lol.. i use it to find out my bandwidth on my ram (y)

Steve x

Last edited:
just type 'dxdiag' into run mate, shall bring up a very limited amount of info about your card, on the display tab. but will tell you what you need to know (y)

Sandra is more for benchmarking arguably... but for this infomation you need, you don't need sandra, as it tells you every little thing you need to know, about everything lol.. i use it to find out my bandwidth on my ram (y)

Steve x

just tried that, got an error message saying "could not find dxdiagn.dll"

seriously???

dude, you need to sort that shizz out.. lol

for the one fact that, Windows XP uses that to run a diagnostic on your main computer 'bits', and see whats going on with, .ini, .dll, files... and more.

What operating system are you using? and i have a few more run stats you can use... i just need to know what OS you got.

just go to control panel / system / hardware / device manager and then click the plus sign next to display adapter, it will then say what it is.

or right click on desktop then properties then settings tab and shold say under the word display something like "plug and play on x1950pro"......or what ever you card is

one of them will work

Last edited:
well knowing your dxdiag.ini is corrupt, i'd so the safe thing and re-do your computer......

it is very strange for it to BE corrupt.... and its a lot serious than not knowing your own graphics card dude...

see if direct x download will sort it out, i know it sorts out a few sound bugs that window has from time to time.... give it a go and see what happends... the post above will give you some info foe sure :yum:

Back