DSC00410.JPG

Grande Punto Grande Punto 1248cc turbo derv 75bhp

Introduction

I'll introduce my self :D I'm Anthony, come from St.Helens, and can proudly say this is my 2nd grande, but this is the best one ive had lol . of course i have had a few troubles the last 10 months and 14 k on the clock but other than that this car just takes ever beating it gets ( i reveresed her into a curb while working) any way, i thought i would add my pictures of my special blue punto :D and see what you all think? any ideas would be great too :D just not the idea of 17" alloys :( fiat uk say it aint allowed them (but then again they aint sure) any way here is big derv in her glory :) sorry that shes a lil dirty, im gonna clean her wen its dry with diamond bright :p
thanks for your inputs fellas:D ( and gals if there is any amoung us lol ) the stripes come at a good price of 150quid lol wing mirrors i painted my self with vauxhall white paint lol and wheels set me back about 80 quid brand new wi tyres lol. im getting the windows tinted soon and hopefully some window stickers lol

Nice car mate i'm from st helens too where abouts is that car park looks like the new one at whiston hospital to me.

nice car man, although i think its a little over done with stripes, Id probably take the bonnet ones off and leave the side ones or even the other way around.,
do the cops not give ya hassle with that light in the grill?

yeah i kinda know it needs lowering lol. but i aint bothering for the mean time. the wing mirrors was just a quick thing, to see how they look lol, makes the car look brill, and it goes wi the new wave blue too, im getting the windows tinted soon and getting lil stickers for the windows too lol. it'll be looking great for the summer. goes for it valet next week :D cant wait. new mats from fiat and a clean interior lol. i dont check my post everyday lol but if you wanna email me wi ideas or questions email me to [email protected]. hopefully changing that email to [email protected] lol but not yet

Back