got three points :(

Currently reading:
got three points :(

and before you say anything negotiator im not after sympathy, just thaught i would share it. it all stemmed from overtaking a van doing 25 down a small hill on a two lane road. police car sat at the bottom waiting and clocked me at 54. the road is a 30 :( completely deserved but the frustrating thing is my mate was let off in the same place and he was clocked at 55 :confused: tbh was probably a long time overdue :eek: best make sure i go slow from now on. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear of this, Its like the lottery, except non of us want to win:( even though we all buy tickets.:eek:

Steve

:nono: tut tut you ;)

thats second encounter with the nasty policeman that the stilo had in less than a week :eek:

oh well, sure youll learn from this now........:rolleyes:

........................and let the missus drive more :cool: :woot:

think you can drive more missus :rolleyes:

@ steve, i like the way you put it. :p yeah no-one wants to win one lol.

but ive lasted three years without any so not that bad. glad im not in my probationary period tho, 3 more then i would be banned! :eek:

Stuart DemonD said:
If she loved you, she would say that she was driving and take the points :p

hmm nt sure the police officer who was the car behind us would have gone for that one really :chin:

Stuart DemonD said:
Should have slipped the officer something, then ;)

well i was hoping for just a caution tbh as i can usually talk my way out of most things, but he had already started writing the ticket! i doubt anyone got away with it that he caught today! his wife prob didnt put out this morning or his kids asked for a puppy lol :D

aww thats really unlucky, hills are the most fun place to overtake in my uno :D 30 - 60 in 4 seconds lol, but yeah the van was probably going slow because of the camera, i overtook a people carrier that was going quite slow only to find a cop on the other side with a camera, luckily i was hidden from the camera so thank god for that one, also got away with somthing else i wont be mentioning on the forum and i cant beleive it.

Ryan

stilosporting said:
well i was hoping for just a caution tbh as i can usually talk my way out of most things, but he had already started writing the ticket! i doubt anyone got away with it that he caught today! his wife prob didnt put out this morning or his kids asked for a puppy lol :D

...either that or he probably thought doing nearly twice the speed limit in a 30-zone was a serious issue. The reason for that, is that it is (n)

I'm surprised he/ she didn't throw the book at you; if I was the copper I know I would have.

JTD Monkey said:
...either that or he probably thought doing nearly twice the speed limit in a 30-zone was a serious issue. The reason for that, is that it is (n)

I'm surprised he/ she didn't throw the book at you; if I was the copper I know I would have.

im not saying i didnt deserve it and i have three point and a fine to make sure i remember it!(n) im just trying to smile about the fact that my insurance is due to rise as a result! :bang:

Back