got three points :(

Currently reading:
got three points :(

stilosporting said:
im not saying i didnt deserve it and i have three point and a fine to make sure i remember it!(n) im just trying to smile about the fact that my insurance is due to rise as a result! :bang:

if you dont have an accident it will stay about the same as the NCB will balence it out, might even fall still i know my mates has and he upgraded his car, mind you he is really p!ssed off at how cheap i can insure the same cars for lol and that i can have such a bigger car, i guess its a treat for me not having an accident or and points for a year

stilosporting said:
im not saying i didnt deserve it and i have three point and a fine to make sure i remember it!(n) im just trying to smile about the fact that my insurance is due to rise as a result! :bang:

It is honourable to see you take the points with such humility ;)

Most of us can count ourselves fortunate not to have driving bans by now, my only shock was in relation to the speed. There's speeding and SPEEDING!!!

Sorry, it's a personal gripe of mine the way people disregard 30mph zones :mad:

JTD Monkey said:
It is honourable to see you take the points with such humility ;)

Most of us can count ourselves fortunate not to have driving bans by now, my only shock was in relation to the speed. There's speeding and SPEEDING!!!

Sorry, it's a personal gripe of mine the way people disregard 30mph zones :mad:

tbh it was two lanes and i thaught it was a 40! going downhill you can sneeze an do that speed :eek: when he said i was doing 54 in a 30 i felt stupid! he had every right to give me a ticket for it. and i am lucky that is all i got! should have kept better notice of my speed as i know there is sometimes a cop car at the bottom. my tough luck and i now know for next time! dont speed (y)

Last edited:
Bad luck mate.

Difficult situation really, when someone is travelling bellow the legal limit you should feel OK to overtake, but at the same time you can't overtake very safely if you don't wanna get caught speeding because it's a bit dodgey taking a couple of minutes to trudge past someone :rolleyes:

agree with Koa, its unlucky.

they were just pootling along and the safest way to overtake was to get a good head of speed then slow to the limit. prime example is the guy recently who took out daddys boxster.... got away with a ton plus because he was overtaking

to be fair i he had every right to give me the points its just frustrating that ive now got them :( by the time i had sat down in the cop car he had already started on the ticket so i new straight away i wasnt getting away with it!

so how long are the points on my lisence for?

stilosporting said:
to be fair i he had every right to give me the points its just frustrating that ive now got them :( by the time i had sat down in the cop car he had already started on the ticket so i new straight away i wasnt getting away with it!

so how long are the points on my lisence for?

Checked this the other day to see when i get rid of mine well its 4 years crap init :bang:

where abouts was this? im from west yorkshire myself and know of a place that sounds like where your talking about.(y)

ahhhh im thinking of somwhere in halifax, i do alot of driving around west yorkshire , theres a hill like that on burnley road going towards hebden bridge, it goes from a dual carriageway 50 limit to a 30. the police are always waiting lol but never catch me at more than 30 even though they know the car and me. unlucky though but **** happens. i do agree with speedlimits they are there for a reason but it is easy to go over 30.(y)

Back