Got my new `floppy` wipers

Currently reading:
Got my new `floppy` wipers

Get it right floppy wiper snobbery! :)

BannerX.jpg

Designed by Italians, Driven by Enthusiasts

See my Ebay Items here.

Roberto and Gav are dead right. Who gives a damn as long as they work?

Back to the drugs then for me!

Suitably chilled.

Stuart.

*Matt wades into conversation

I got my floppy wipers this morning and in a great coincidence it was raining when I fitted them - they are the dogs testicles :) Think I paid £15 delivered, well worth it :)

Here's some pics:

matts_alfa_wipers_001.jpg

matts_alfa_wipers_002.jpg

matts_alfa_wipers_003.jpg

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

Hey matt they look very smart, my brother has them on his Alfa 156 however due to the curviature of the windscreen the passenger side wiper slightly lifts off the glass in part position, but once you switch them on it catches the glass 1cm up from the park position.

However yours look alot longer than my brothers infact yours seem to be on the plastic scuttle panel. What size are yours?

Hey Joske, they're 21" & 22". The look like they're resting on the plastic but they actually aren't. The wiper cover is about 1cm longer each end so the wiper is on the glass 100% of the time.

The only issue may be the spray on the 156 - due to it being under the bonnet instead of on top. With the old wipers they would spray the underside of the wiper and not the screen - bit of a design flaw there :s

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

I thought the bravo needed 22" and 19" or was it 23" and 19" wipers on the front?

Dan

my HGTmy HLX

437534580_40f2bafa68_t.jpg

437534598_8f9aa60400_t.jpg

23" and 19" are required for the Bravo.

BannerX.jpg

Designed by Italians, Driven by Enthusiasts

See my Ebay Items here.

As stated previously. Judging by the comments here, deffinitely the next buy.(even though i just fitted new bosch). Looked on the classic website and the cost there is £26 for the pair. so for the same thing off ebay for a tenner cheaper?

For those who already have these...is it possible to put the wind deflectors on them?

Only because I like the look of the deflectors being on, tbh...or might there be drawbacks having deflectors on these "floppies"?

re

The only reason i woudl buy these wipers is if i was having a smooth look on my car! as obviously they look a lot smoother compared to normal wipers.

to be honest i have only ever bought one pair of wiper blades in 7 years driving and 3 cars, havign owned my brava for 4/5 years.

I have always found as soon as it starts smearing i cleaned with autoglym fast glass and cleaned windscreen with the same!

and this has always kept the rubber good aswell.

Loose- i took my deflector off, it was annoyin me a while ago, since then its been in my boot, i didn`t even think to put it back on, and tbh i never bothered as the wipers, i think work well without it :)

BRAVO, why settle for anything less.

of course you can, i`ll send it in the post free of charge, just send me your address, Loose, heres my email if you don`t have it [email protected]

BRAVO, why settle for anything less.